What It Is
The classic since 1947! EPA registered, hospital-grade disinfectant for non-porous surfaces
What It Does
Barbicide is known worldwide as the ultimate product for EPA registered, hospital-grade disinfection in salons, barber shops and spas. The economical, iconic blue liquid is trusted and effective, earning its reputation for creating a safe and clean salon.
What Else You Need to Know
• Hospital-grade, EPA approved broad-spectrum disinfectant, proven effective against HIV-1, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Staphylococcus (including MRSA), Pseudomonas, Salmonella, Clostridium Difficile (C.Diff), Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus (VRE), Herpes, Influenza (including H1N1), Athletes Foot (TineaPedis)
• Complies with OSHA’s blood borne pathogens standard
• Safe for non-porous surfaces including tanning beds, metals, stainless steel implements, plastics, combs, brushes, rollers and shears
• Concentrate is simple to mix, and won't take up precious shelf space
• Anti-rust formulation protects your expensive shears
• Will not stain skin or surfaces
Barbicide is a concentrate. Mix two oz to 32 oz of water.