Bio-Therapeutic NewBona NewBonika NewBelava NewCCampbell's NewCapillus New#AAichi Scissors NewBBarberMate NewBerkeley NewBio-Therapeutic NewBona NewBonika NewBelava NewCCampbell's NewCapillus NewCLIF Bar NewClorox NewCaliber Pro Inc. NewCuravi NewDDrano NewDrinkpod NewDyerector NewDaylight NewDermalogic NewEECOHEADS NewEasydry NewEyeVac NewFfantastik NewFGBG Lifestyle NewGGamma+ NewGeorgia Pacific NewGlad NewHHint NewIIMAGE Skincare NewJJaguar NewJB Lashes NewKKaemark NewKARG NewKasho NewKenchii NewKettle Brand NewKIND NewLLaCroix NewLASHFOOD NewLeaf NewLG NewLysol NewMMarvy NewMD NewMedicool NewMelanin Haircare NewMinerva NewMrs. Meyer's NewMayakoba NewNOOlymp NewPPaper Not Foil NewPharmagel NewPodsy NewPoland Spring NewPopchips NewPrince & Spring NewProcare NewQQuest NewRRefectoCil NewRoidmi NewSSalon Chair Guys NewScrummi NewShark Fin Shears NewSoapbox NewStephan NewStyleCraft NewSeaBar NewTTakara Belmont NewTazo Tea NewTERRA Chips NewVVim & Vigr NewVita Coco NewWWarlord NewXYZZenToes NewZevia NewZUCA NewZuka New
- New Arrivals
- Barber Shop
- Shop Categories
- Store Locator
What It IsThe classic since 1947! EPA registered, hospital-grade disinfectant for non-porous surfaces
What It Does
Barbicide is known worldwide as the ultimate product for EPA registered, hospital-grade disinfection in salons, barber shops and spas. The economical, iconic blue liquid is trusted and effective, earning its reputation for creating a safe and clean salon.
What Else You Need to Know
• Hospital-grade, EPA approved broad-spectrum disinfectant, proven effective against HIV-1, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Staphylococcus (including MRSA), Pseudomonas, Salmonella, Clostridium Difficile (C.Diff), Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus (VRE), Herpes, Influenza (including H1N1), Athletes Foot (TineaPedis)
• Complies with OSHA’s blood borne pathogens standard
• Safe for non-porous surfaces including tanning beds, metals, stainless steel implements, plastics, combs, brushes, rollers and shears
• Concentrate is simple to mix, and won't take up precious shelf space
• Anti-rust formulation protects your expensive shears
• Will not stain skin or surfaces
Barbicide is a concentrate. Mix two oz to 32 oz of water.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jolene from best disinfectant Great product always dependable in order to provide protection to our customers
Date published: 2018-08-28
Rated 3 out of 5 by BBScott from Needs bigger bottles or more concentrated I want to not have to make this stuff fresh every day but since I do, at least come up with more for less money!
Date published: 2018-01-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by Natty from Great Works fast and leaves my tools spotless! I enjoy how it removes the toughest color stains from my white hair combs.
Date published: 2017-09-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by Nazz from Best quality This brand has the best quality and quantity! The Kony brand I use in my shop!
Date published: 2016-11-18
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 57ms
- reviews, product