What It Is
Clay Lightener for classic hand painting & balayage techniques.
What It Does
• Coats and encapsulates hair, forming an outer shell that doesn't completely dry out or flake
• Provides artist with complete control without the worry of transfer, swelling or bleeding onto any areas you don't want it to
What Else You Need to Know
• Enriched with quinoa, argon oil & safflower oil for gentle lift
• Contains seaweed extract for added moisture retention
• Works well with all bonder additives
Mix in a non-metallic bowl.
Paint on the hair using a sweeping motion. No foil, plastic or heat is necessary. Process at room temperature for up to 1 hour.
Mixing ratio for all techniques is 1:2 parts lightener to developer
• For a thicker consistency, mix 1:1.5
• For a thinner consistency, mix 1:2.5
• Can be applied in foil, on scalp and free-hand
POTASSIUM PERSULFATE, MAGNESIUM CARBONATE, KAOLIN, SODIUM METASILICATE, SODIUM PERSULFATE, AMMONIUM PERSULFATE, DISODIUM EDTA, CYAMOPSIS TETRAGONOLOBA (GUAR) GUM, CHENOPODIUM QUINOA SEED OIL, ARGANIA SPINOSA (ARGAN) KERNEL OIL, CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS (SAFFLOWER) SEED OIL , FUCUS VESICULOSUS EXTRACT, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM (MINERAL OIL)