What It Is
Calendula Gold Hard Wax with Tea Tree Oil
What It Does
For hair removal; no-strip disposable wax; ideal for coarse, thick, stubborn hair
What Else You Need to Know
Recommended for Brazilian bikini waxing. For normal skin and delicate areas. Turns skin silky smooth. Dermatologist tested.
MFG Product Code SSW14CTG
1. Remove plastic lid, slide protective collar onto wax container and place wax container into warmer.
2. Set heat to medium for approximately 30 to 40 minutes
3. Wax should start to soften around the sides and have a center island of non-melted wax
4. Do not melt wax completely, it should be thick in consistency and cling to the applicator. If wax runs off applicator it’s too hot
5. After cleansing skin with Satin Cleanser® use a new applicator to apply a generous
amount of Hard Wax on the skin in the opposite direction of the hair growth and spread quickly toward the hair growth.
6. Spread quickly to create a thin layer; try to leave a tab at the bottom so formed strip can be pulled from that angle.
7. Wax dries in seconds. Remove by holding skin taut and pulling formed wax strip in opposite direction of hair growth, keeping formed strip close to skin. Do not lift strip away from skin.
8. Remove any wax residue with Satin Release®, close pores and reduce any inflammation with Satin Cool® and condition skin with Satin Hydrate®
USE CAUTION WHEN MELTED. RISK OF BURNS.
Glyceryl Rosinate, Triethlyene Glycol Rosinate, Beeswax (cera Alba, Cire d'abellie), Ethylene/VA Copolymer, Titanium Dioxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Melalecua Alterniforia Oil, Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride.