What It Is
Color Gels Lacquers 10 Minute is a breakthrough in permanent color technology, offering up to 100% gray coverage with a 10 minute processing time.
What It Does
Color Gels Lacquers 10 Minute is designed to give stylists fast coverage and full control.
• Achieve up to 100% gray coverage on up to 100% gray hair in just 10 minutes.
• The formula contains Smart Pause Technology to help prevent over-processing (achieve virtually the same results between 10 and 15 minutes).
• Fast Kinetic Dyes allow for fast processing.
• Liquid format quickly applies on and saturates all hair textures.
• See more clients in a day and make more money with Color Gels Lacquers 10 Minute!
What Else You Need to Know
• Color Gels Lacquers 10 Minute comes in full coverage shades, each with a 1:1 shade match with original Color Gels Lacquers (no banding when switching between formulas).
• Color Gels Lacquers 10 Minute is compatible with Redken Pro-Oxide Cream Developer in 20 volume.
• Color Gels Lacquers 10 Minute is designed to cover less than 1 inch / up to 2 months of regrowth.
• For clients with more regrowth or for virgin applications, we recommend using original Color Gels Lacquers.
1. Mix 1 oz. Color Gels Lacquers 10 Minute shade with 1 oz. 20 Volume Pro-Oxide Cream Developer. Adjust quantity of color and developer as needed while maintaining 1:1 mixing ratio.
2. When mixed, the formula will react with the developer, so apply promptly to the hair.
3. Process for 10 minutes. Rinse color using preferred Redken shampoo and conditioner.
4. Smart Pause Technology will help stop pigment from depositing 10 minutes after being mixed with the developer. We recommend removing color from hair within 15 minutes.
For stylists who do slower applications we recommend the following four tips:
1. Apply the color on hair with higher percentage of white first.
2. If you take 10 minutes to apply, only process the color for 5 minutes after complete application.
3. Apply color in quadrants. Begin at the nape and work from the back two quadrants to the front two quadrants. Once the back quadrants are complete, set your timer for 10 minutes and then continue with the application of the front two quadrants. The difference between the two quadrants will be 5 minutes but each half of the head will be processed for 10 minutes. This will ensure a more uniform end color result.
4. Apply Color Gels Lacquers 10 Minute with a bottle. Its liquid formula allows for express application.
AQUA / WATER / EAU • ALCOHOL DENAT. • PEG-4 RAPESEEDAMIDE • GLYCERYL LAURYL ETHER • DECETH-3 • PROPYLENE GLYCOL • LAURETH-5 CARBOXYLIC ACID • AMMONIUM HYDROXIDE • DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL • HEXYLENE GLYCOL • POLOXAMER 338 • TOLUENE-2,5-DIAMINE • HYDROXYBENZOMORPHOLINE • AMMONIUM BICARBONATE • OLEYL ALCOHOL • ETHANOLAMINE • PARFUM / FRAGRANCE • m-AMINOPHENOL • N,N-BIS(2-HYDROXYETHYL)-p-PHENYLENEDIAMINE SULFATE • AMMONIUM THIOLACTATE • EDTA • 6-HYDROXYINDOLE • p-AMINOPHENOL • ERYTHORBIC ACID • 2,4-DIAMINOPHENOXYETHANOL HCL • THIOGLYCERIN • SODIUM METABISULFITE