#AAbove Shears NewAichi Scissors NewBBaby Tress NewBarberMate NewBelava NewBerkeley NewBona NewCCaliber Pro Inc. NewCLIF Bar NewClorox NewColle NewColours by Gina NewCuravi NewDDaylight Company NewDermalogic NewDrano NewEEasydry NewEyeVac NewFfantastik NewFGBG Lifestyle NewGGamma & Bross NewGeorgia Pacific NewGlad NewGlow Skincare NewHHint NewIJJB Lashes NewKKAZMALEJE NewKettle Brand NewKIND NewLLaCroix NewLASHFOOD NewLeaf NewLysol NewMMarvy NewMayakoba NewMD NewMrs. Meyer's Newmyteamcape NewNOOlymp NewPPaper Not Foil NewPartex NewPebco Protools NewPoland Spring NewPopchips NewPrince & Spring NewProcare NewPYM NewQQuest NewRRoidmi NewSSalon Chair Guys NewScrummi NewSeaBar NewSmockers NewSoapbox NewStephan NewStyleCraft NewSupercut NewTTazo Tea NewTERRA Chips NewVVim & Vigr NewVita Coco NewWXYZZevia NewZuka New
- New Arrivals
- Online Exclusives
- Barber Shop
- Shop Categories
- Store Locator
Good Behavior Spirulina Protein Anti-Frizz Smoothing Blowout Balm
What It IsA heat-activated blowout balm for medium-coarse hair that mimics the smooth, frizz-free results of a keratin treatment, while also protecting against heat up to 450*F. This super -smoothing transformative formula melts immediately into the hair when blow-drying and features style memory to give long-lasting sleekness and shine, controlling frizz for up to 72 hours.
What It Does
• 72-hour frizz control
• 450*F heat protectant
• Style memory for long-lasting smoothness
What Else You Need to Know
In a consumer perception study, 100% agree immediately after use:
• My hair looks like I got a keratin treatment at a salon
• My hair looks as smooth as it does after a keratin treatment immediately after use.
• This product mimics the effect of getting a keratin treatment at a salon immediately after use.
• 1. Begin with small amount
• 2. Apply to wet hair evenly
• 3. Blow-dry in for smoothest results
For IGK’s Signature Sleek Blowout:
• 1. Prep wet hair with IGK GOOD BEHAVIOR 4-in-1 Prep Spray (sold separately) to prime and detangle hair for optimal product absorption.
• 2. Emulsify a small amount of the blowout balm in hands before applying to hair, focusing on mid-lengths to ends and working up.
• 3. Apply more product as needed, but avoid over applying. Section hair and blow-dry in the heat activated formula with a round brush for best results.
• 4. Finish with CRYBABY Anti-Frizz Smoothing Serum (sold separately) to add shine.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, PEG-150/Decyl Alcohol/SMDI Copolymer, Spirulina Maxima Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydroxyethyl Cetearamidopropyldimonium Chloride, Behenyl Alcohol, Steareth-2, Polyquaternium-55, Steareth-20, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Butylene Glycol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance (Parfum)
Rated 5 out of 5 by Edith from game changer for thick frizzy hair Used a very small amount, made hair soft, shiney! Highly recommend
Date published: 2022-08-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by Cristy from IGK blowout balm Amazing blow out with this product. It is the new go to for our salon!
Date published: 2022-04-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Scent is incredible I love this cream! I have a lot of clients with coarse, frizzy hair. This leaves them shiny and smooth without feeling heavy. And they always love the scent!!
Date published: 2022-02-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by Heln from LOVE THIS!! Honestly is a 72 hour hold gives me amazing shine and smoothness !!! Love love !!
Date published: 2021-02-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by Angie Dee from Amazing!!!! I purchased this for my own personal use, I had recently got a Brazilian blowout which did not last long at all. I could say with all honesty that this product makes my hair look way better than the Brazilian blowout. I have NEVER fell in love with a product like I have this.
Date published: 2021-01-26
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 6ms
- reviews, product