What It Is
An iconic lash enhancing serum proven to promote the appearance of longer, thicker, healthier looking lashes in 4-6 weeks.
From the #1 Lash and Brow Serum Brand in the U.S.*
What It Does
Powered by a proprietary lash complex, this ophthalmologist-tested serum syncs with the natural lash cycle for luxury-level lashes – all your own.
• Once daily, one swipe wonder!
• See results in 4-6 weeks
• Ophthalmologist, safety & efficacy tested
• Soft, comfortable precision brush optimized for lash line
• Non-sticky, dries clear & doesn’t flake
• Cruelty-free & paraben-free
• Suitable for use with contact lenses, lash extensions, & false lashes.
What Else You Need to Know
• Isopropyl Cloprostenate: a prostaglandin analogue that helps to enhance the appearance of eyelashes
• Radish Root Ferment: peptide-packed to condition
• Grape Seed Extract: an antioxidant rich in vitamin E
• Amino Acids: the building blocks of collagen
• Hyaluronic Acid: aids lash hydration
• Honey & Aloe Vera: soothe lashes & skin Clinical Results:
GrandeLASH-MD has been tested for safety & performance in 10 third-party studies.
In a 12-week consumer study using GrandeLASH-MD**:
• 94% saw healthier looking lashes
• 91% saw longer looking lashes
• 97% saw more visible lashes
**Based on a 12-week consumer study with 30 subjects. Results will vary.
*Source: The NPD Group, Inc./ U.S. Prestige Beauty Total Measured Market, All Other Face Skincare Brand Sales, Body Part: Eye, Jan-Mar 2022
Due to the length of the lash cycle, apply once daily for a full 3 months:
1. Cleanse and dry face completely.
2. Wipe off any excess serum on the edge of the bottle.
3. Apply a single stroke to each eyelid, following your upper lash line (like a liquid eyeliner).
4. Use one dip into the bottle and one single stroke for both upper lash lines.
5. Allow 2-3 minutes for serum to dry before applying other products or laying down.
6. After 3 months of daily use, apply every other day for maintenance.
Do not apply to the lashes themselves or lower lash line. Apply only with the product applicator. Use sparingly as dripping into the eye may cause irritation or other unwanted effects. If serum drips into the eye, immediately rinse thoroughly with cool water to completely remove.
Warning: For external use. Do not get into eyes; if so, immediately rinse thoroughly with cool water. Do not use if under the age of 18, pregnant or nursing, undergoing treatment for glaucoma or cancer, or if you have ever experienced dry eyes, eye infections, styes or any other eye-related disorder. If redness, irritation or other unwanted effects occur, stop using product immediately. If symptoms persist, seek medical attention. Keep out of reach of children.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Panthenol, Glycerin, Sodium Citrate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Alanine, Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Arctostaphylos Uva URSI Leaf Extract, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, Calcium Gluconate, Caprylyl Glycol, Chamomilla Recutita (Metricaria) Flower Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Gluconolactone, Glycine, Hexylene Glycol, Histidine, Honey Extract/Mel/Extrait de Miel, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Hydrolyzed Yeast Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Isoleucine, Isopropyl Cloprostenate (a synthetic prostaglandin analog), Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, PCA, Phenylalanine, Polysorbate 20, Proline, Propylene Glycol, Serine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Lactate, Sodium PCA, Threonine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethanolamine, Tussilago Farfara (Coltsfoot) Leaf Extract, Valine, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Metabisulfite