Vim & Vigr NewVita Coco NewW#AAbove Shears NewAichi Scissors NewBBaby Tress NewBarberMate NewBelava NewBerkeley NewBona NewCCaliber Pro Inc. NewCLIF Bar NewClorox NewColle NewCuravi NewDDaylight Company NewDermalogic NewDrano NewEEasydry NewEyeVac NewFfantastik NewFGBG Lifestyle NewGGamma & Bross NewGeorgia Pacific NewGlad NewGlow Skincare NewHHint NewIJJB Lashes NewKKAZMALEJE NewKettle Brand NewKIND NewLLaCroix NewLASHFOOD NewLeaf NewLysol NewMMarvy NewMayakoba NewMD NewMelanin Haircare NewMrs. Meyer's Newmyteamcape NewNOOlymp NewPPaper Not Foil NewPartex NewPebco Protools NewPoland Spring NewPopchips NewPrince & Spring NewProcare NewPYM NewQQuest NewRRoidmi NewSSalon Chair Guys NewScrummi NewSeaBar NewSmockers NewSoapbox NewStephan NewStyleCraft NewSupercut NewTTazo Tea NewTERRA Chips NewVVim & Vigr NewVita Coco NewWXYZZevia NewZuka New
- New Arrivals
- Barber Shop
- Shop Categories
- Store Locator
Milk & Honey 6N1 Reconstructive Conditioner
What It IsDesign Essentials® Milk & Honey Neutralizing Conditioning Shampoo is a high-performance formula enhanced with HydraStrength Vitamin & Protein Complex developed to neutralize and condition hair after straightening.
What It Does
• Neutralizes hair and restores to normal resting pH
• Color indicator ensures that all residual relaxer is removed
• Replenishes hair with vitamins and minerals
What Else You Need to Know
• MILK PROTEIN strengthens hair shaft
• HONEY restores moisture and natural shine
1. Rinse relaxer thoroughly.
2. Apply a quarter-size amount of Milk & Honey Neutralizing Conditioning Shampoo onto palm of hand and emulsify.
3. Apply to hair and lather.
4. Rinse thoroughly.
5. Repeat until the lather is white (indicating total cleansing) versus pink (indicating that residual relaxer remains).
6. Rinse thoroughly.
7. Follow by conditioning with Milk & Honey 6N1 Reconstructive Conditioner.
NOTE: Continue to shampoo the hair until the lather is white, which indicates total cleansing. Ensure all relaxer is removed from the hair to prevent over-processing.
Warning: Keep hair away from open flame or any source of ignition. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Disodium Cocoamphodipropionate, Citric Acid, Cocamidopropylamine Oxide, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Polyquaternium-7, Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Polysorbate 20, Fragrance (Parfum),Tetrasodium EDTA, Panthenol, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Biotin, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey, Hydrolyzed Milk Protein, Ascorbic Acid, Phenol Red, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycereth-2 Cocoate
Rated 2 out of 5 by Lai S from Leaves a Residue on the hair. This conditioner has hard bits in it and leaves a residue on the hair after washing out. Have used it several times and just find this product isn’t it. I do recommend using Design essentials Express conditioner it’s the best! ( or any of their other conditioners just not the 6n1)
Date published: 2022-02-03
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 5ms
- reviews, product