What It Is
A scalp mask clinically shown to increase scalp hydration by up to 144%.* Hydrates and instantly cools to soothe an itchy, irritated, flaky scalp.
*Clinical study using skin hydration measurement instrumentation
What It Does
• Increases scalp hydration and restores vital moisture post-exfoliation
• Soothes, nourishes, and detoxifies scalp
• Clean and naturally derived, formulated 6-free™
• Made with our proprietary NOVA Complex® that fortifies, nourishes, and protects
What Else You Need to Know
Binchotan charcoal draws out impurities while a blend of aloe vera and hyaluronic acid increases scalp hydration. A refreshing combination of tea tree, peppermint, and spearmint oils instantly soothes with an immediate cooling effect. For optimal results, use this scalp mask after exfoliating with Scalp Revival™ Charcoal + Coconut Oil Micro-Exfoliating Scalp Scrub Shampoo. Formulated with 98% naturally derived ingredients.
For best results, use in shower after exfoliating with Scalp Revival™ Charcoal + Coconut Oil Micro-Exfoliating Scalp Scrub Shampoo
1. Apply directly to the scalp and massage it in
2. Leave on for up to 10 minutes
3. Rinse out thoroughly and condition the mid-lengths to ends of hair as normal with your preferred Briogeo™ hair conditioner or mask
Water/Aqua/Eau, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride*, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate*, Cetearyl Alcohol*, Glyceryl Stearate*, Brassica Alcohol*, Propanediol*, Glycerin*, Cetyl Alcohol*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Charcoal Powder*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil*, Biotin, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil*, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil*, Sodium Hyaluronate, Niacinamide, Brassicyl Valinate Esylate, Carrageenan*, Arginine*, Panthenol, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose*, Citric Acid*, Sodium PCA*, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride*, Menthyl Lactate*, Plantago Lanceolata Leaf Extract*, Potassium Hydroxide, Calcium Gluconate*, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Metabisulfite, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Sodium Glycolate, Sodium Formate, Sodium Hydroxide, Chlorphenesin, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Limonene