1. Complete a porosity test to assess which strength to use.
2. Base the scalp with Ashtae Hair & Scalp Balm parting the hair in thin, even sections.
3. Lightly mist the hair with the Ashtae Fortifier Treatment.
4. Part the hair into 4 quadrants. Use alligator clips to keep sections separated.
5. Begin painting or outlining the outside of the first quadrant.
6. Parting the hair as you go, apply the relaxer at the base/roots of the hair. Work UNDER the wave and apply UPWARD. Do not apply directly on the scalp. Repeat for all 4 sections.
7. Return the first section and part the hair into cross-sections. Use your sprush to smooth each section going vertical. Repeat for all 4 sections.
8. Neutralize with Ashtae Neutralizing Shampoo. Towel blot. Repeat up to 3 times or until there is no pink. *If you see pink-stay at the sink*