What It Is
Viviscal Professional is a 100% drug-free dietary supplement for thinning hair and hair loss. Viviscal is backed by 9 clinical trials proving its effectiveness, and is the #1 selling hair growth supplement in the United States. Our 180-count box is the best value for both the stylist and client.
What It Does
Viviscal Professional contains the proprietary marine protein blend AminoMar™ which nourishes the hair follicle from within and promotes existing hair growth. Viviscal can be taken by clients who are looking to treat thinning hair or just trying to grow fuller, thicker hair.
What Else You Need to Know
Viviscal Professional is complimentary to any thinning hair treatments you are currently recommending to clients and is an extremely effective way to grow incremental sales within this category for your business.
Clients should take two tablets of Viviscal Professional a day (morning and evening) for six months to see the best results (most people will begin to see results in 90 days). At six months, clients should keep taking the recommended dosage or can drop down to one tablet a day if needed. One 180-count box contains 90 day supply.
• AminoMar® Marine Complex – Provides essential nutrients needed to nourish thinning hair and promote existing hair growth* from within
• Apple Extract (Procyanidin B-2) – Has been shown to increase hair density and diameter, promoting healthy hair growth
• Biotin – Helps the body metabolize carbohydrates, fats, and amino acids, which are the building blocks of protein, an essential nutrient for the growth of healthy hair
• Vitamin C – Has been shown to protect your hair from free radicals
• L-Cystine and L-Methionine – Essential amino acids in the formation of hair and skin, offering a positive effect on hair growth
Vitamin C (from Acerola Powder and as Ascorbic Acid), Biotin, AminoMar® Marine Complex, Apple Extract Powder (Procyanidin B-2), L-Cystine, L-Methionine, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Maltodextrin, Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Artificial Orange Flavoring, Modified Starch, Glycerol.
Allergy advice: Contains fish (shark)