What It IsDesigned for the hairdresser, the Sam Villa Streamline Series takes all the ergonomic benefits from the Sam Villa Signature Series and the Sam Villa Artist Series and builds upon them with a slimmer, highly sculpted handle and contoured blades allowing for incredible comfort, control, and flexibility.
What It Does
• Slim Design: Reduced size and weight throughout the shear provides all day comfort and a tailored fit even in smaller hands.
• Highly Sculpted Finger/Thumb Holes: Allow for a wide variety of cutting positions without wrist strain.
• Crane Handle: Designed for ergonomic comfort and precision control. Keeps elbow in a downward position versus an opposing grip shear that forces the elbow into a raised, stressful position.
• Forward Set Thumb: Puts the hand in a natural, neutral position for reduced repetitive use injuries to the thumb, hands, and wrist.
• Handcrafted Convex Blades: Starts out sharper and holds an edge longer versus typical machine-beveled blades.
• 100% Japanese Molybdenum Alloy: Compressionforged for strength and durability.
• Flat-Line Tension System: Click stop adjuster for precise tension and sealed ball bearings for even tension from pivot to tip.
• Polymer Lining In Pivot Point: Eliminates any metal-on-metal grinding extending the life of the shear.
What Else You Need to KnowBased on feedback from customers, educators, and platform artists; we created a slimmer, more sculpted design for all day comfort, ergonomics, and versatility!
- bvseo_sdk, undefined, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 0ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Http repsonse status: 404 - Not Found;