What It Is
An easy-to-use demi-permanent equalizing conditioning color with a gentle, no-ammonia acidic formulation is a mix of direct and oxidative dyes that may be used to refresh all Redken permanent haircolor.
What It Does
• No-ammonia formula
• Acidic pH
• Mix of direct and oxidative dyes
• 100% more shine than before coloring*
• Contains wheat amino acids for healthy, shiny color with incredible conditioning
• Liquid consistency for traditional uses: glaze, refresh and correct
• Can be used to refresh all Redken permanent haircolor
*Improvement in shine is shade dependent
What Else You Need to Know
Exclusive to Redken:
Why settle for less than number 1?
• Shades EQ is the #1 Acidic Demi Permanent Haircolor in the United States
Shades EQ is the healthiest way to tone!
• It is best to use an acidic demi permanent color after lightening hair as it offers gentle processing for outstanding condition and shine!
• With Shades EQ, there is no need to worry about banding or harsh regrowth as acidic color does not lift.
• Mix in a 1:1 ratio with Shades EQ Processing Solution.
• Shades EQ Gloss may be applied with a bowl and brush or bottle and may be diluted with Crystal Clear to lessen intensity or customize any shade.
• Process at room temperature for 20 minutes, up to 40 minutes for gray hair.
• For resistant hair, process for 15 minutes with plastic cap under pre-heated warm dryer. Remove cap and cool for 5 minutes.
• For resistant gray hair, process 20 minutes with plastic cap under pre-heated warm dryer. Remove cap and process for additional 20 minutes at room temperature.
• Follow with Color Extend Shampoo and Conditioner.
• PRO TIP: SEQ Crystal Clear is an unpigmented Shades EQ Gloss shade that can be used alone to add incredible shine or with any other Shades EQ Gloss shade to dilute the color intensity!
• Acidic pH = Ensures Gentle Processing for Outstanding Condition and Shine
• Long-Lasting Colorants = Creates Vibrant Color that Fades on Tone
• No-Ammonia, No-Lift Formula = Minimizes Swelling and Cuticle Damage
• Wheat Amino Acids = Help Lock In Moisture and Protect Condition of Hair
• Silicone = Improves Shine and Wet Combability