- SHOP CATEGORIES
- Dry Shampoo
- Cleansing Conditioner
- Oil & Serum
- In-Salon Service
- View All Hair Care
- FEATURED BRANDS:
- Authentic Beauty Concept
- Biolage IGK
- It's a 10 Haircare
- L'Oreal Professionel
- FEATURED BRANDS:
- Authentic Beauty Concepts
- It's a 10 Haircare
- Men's Shop
Tools & Accessories
- Brushes & Combs
- Business Tools
- Cleanser & Sanitizers
- Cotton & Wraps
- Cutting Tools
- Foils & Wraps
- Hair Accessories
- Pins & Clips
- Rods & Rollers
- View All Tools & Accessories
- Sanitation Essentials
- New Arrivals
- STORE LOCATOR
Blonde Idol Flash Lift Bonder Inside Lightener
What It IsA lightening powder that has a bonder built in, helping you protect bonds to keep fibers strong with none of the extra steps!
What It Does
Flash Lift Bonder Inside lightener provides up to 8 levels of lift, protects bonds, and can be used with Shades EQ Gloss to customize clients' blondes.
What Else You Need to Know
• Flash Lift Bonder Inside lightener will give you the same lifting performance as Flash Lift, with he added benefit of having a bonding additive built in.
• New customized packaging designed with a built in measuring cup.
• Up to 8 levels of lift
• Protects bonds for increased strength
• No need to bump up developer
Flash Lift Bonder Inside mixes in a variable ratio of 1:1 to 1:2 for optimal consistency for a variety of applications.
Recommended Mixing Ratio
OFF SCALP APPLICATIONS:
- Using 10-40 volume (maximum)
- Ratio from 1:1 to 1:2 depending on desired consistency.
- 1:1 30g of powder* + 30ml (1oz) developer
- 1:1.5 30g of powder* + 45ml (1.5oz) developer
- 1:2 30g of powder* + 60ml (2oz) developer
- (When using 1:2 for off-scalp application, use only up to 30 volume maximum)
- On Scalp 1:2 30g of powder + 60ml (2oz) developer
- Development Time:
- Up to 50 minutes determined according to the desired results or until the hair reaches pale yellow.
- Do not use heat.
- 10-30 Volume (maximum)
- RECOMMENDED MIXING RATIO: 1:2 30 g. of powder* + 60 ml (2 oz.) developer
APPLICATION AND RINSING:
• Wear suitable disposable gloves
• Do not use metallic tools (clips, comb, etc.)
• Rinse and shampoo the hair well after development time
• Do not let the product run onto the scalp for off-scalp applications
WHAT TYPE OF DEVELOPER TO USE:
- Pro-Oxide Cream Developer
PRO TIP: For the ultimate creamy consistency and lift, we recommend 1 scoop + 1 ounce of developer. 15g = 1 scoop, 30g = 2 scoops.
POTASSIUM PERSULFATE SODIUM SILICATE SODIUM STEARATE MAGNESIUM CARBONATE HYDROXIDE AMMONIUM PERSULFATE CITRIC ACID SODIUM METASILICATE CYAMOPSIS TETRAGONOLOBA GUM / GUAR GUM PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM / MINERAL OIL / HUILE MINERALE DISODIUM EDTA SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE GLYCINE PANTHENOL CI 77007 / ULTRAMARINES AQUA / WATER / EAU
Rated 5 out of 5 by AmyDenise from Lift is amazing Love this product! 20 vol provides such a beautiful lift.
Date published: 2021-09-08
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous from love this product Great lightner always my go to! Only downside is the packaging
Date published: 2021-07-07
Rated 2 out of 5 by Christina from I used to love this lightener Okay y’all, this used to be my go-to. For one, I’m not a fan of the packaging. It’s super hard to get the lightener out of the container. And two, my biggest thing about this lightener, is that it solidifies SO much in your bowl. I would mix my lightener and by the time I would walk back to my client it would basically be a brick in my bowl. If you like your lightener thick that’s fine, but I like mine thinner. I also felt like I was using so much lightener because of the consistency issue to get full saturation.
Date published: 2021-07-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by Chris coupe from Excellent clean lift Excellent lift while maintaining condition. It’s the only lightener I use now!
Date published: 2021-06-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by Marissa from Love I looooooove the lightener, definitely my favorite. The only thing I don’t like is the packaging.
Date published: 2021-06-14
Rated 3 out of 5 by Tess from Odd packaging Product is great but the packaging is hard to use. A lot of the product is easily wasted because it’s difficult to get out of the container.
Date published: 2021-06-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Awesome powder bleach It never fails and always lesves the hair in great condition
Date published: 2021-05-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Superior bleach Excellent lift without compromising the integrity of hair . Great toning results. Easy to Work With.
Date published: 2021-05-01
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 13ms
- reviews, product