#AAbove Shears NewAeroblend NewAgadir NewBBaby Tress NewBeast NewBeauTex Designs NewCColle NewColours by Gina NewCurl Cult NewDDaylight Company NewEFFHI Heat NewGGamma & Bross NewGA.MA Italy NewGlow Skincare NewHIJJonetsu NewKKAZMALEJE NewKikui Scissors NewLLashes De Anna NewL3VEL3 NewMmyteamcape NewNOPPartex NewPebco Protools NewPYM NewQRRasin Castor Oil NewRevela NewSSeki Edge NewSeven Potions NewSleek'e NewSuavecito NewSupercut NewTThe Glamatory NewVWXYYasaka Seiki NewZ
- New Arrivals
- Online Exclusives
- Barber Shop
- Shop Categories
- Store Locator
- HOLIDAY SHOP
Blonde Idol Flash Lift Bonder Inside Lightener
What It IsA lightening powder that has a bonder built in, helping you protect bonds to keep fibers strong with none of the extra steps!
What It Does
Flash Lift Bonder Inside lightener provides up to 8 levels of lift, protects bonds, and can be used with Shades EQ Gloss to customize clients' blondes.
What Else You Need to Know
• Flash Lift Bonder Inside lightener will give you the same lifting performance as Flash Lift, with he added benefit of having a bonding additive built in.
• New customized packaging designed with a built in measuring cup.
• Up to 8 levels of lift
• Protects bonds for increased strength
• No need to bump up developer
Flash Lift Bonder Inside mixes in a variable ratio of 1:1 to 1:2 for optimal consistency for a variety of applications.
Recommended Mixing Ratio
OFF SCALP APPLICATIONS:
- Using 10-40 volume (maximum)
- Ratio from 1:1 to 1:2 depending on desired consistency.
- 1:1 30g of powder* + 30ml (1oz) developer
- 1:1.5 30g of powder* + 45ml (1.5oz) developer
- 1:2 30g of powder* + 60ml (2oz) developer
- (When using 1:2 for off-scalp application, use only up to 30 volume maximum)
- On Scalp 1:2 30g of powder + 60ml (2oz) developer
- Development Time:
- Up to 50 minutes determined according to the desired results or until the hair reaches pale yellow.
- Do not use heat.
- 10-30 Volume (maximum)
- RECOMMENDED MIXING RATIO: 1:2 30 g. of powder* + 60 ml (2 oz.) developer
APPLICATION AND RINSING:
• Wear suitable disposable gloves
• Do not use metallic tools (clips, comb, etc.)
• Rinse and shampoo the hair well after development time
• Do not let the product run onto the scalp for off-scalp applications
WHAT TYPE OF DEVELOPER TO USE:
- Pro-Oxide Cream Developer
PRO TIP: For the ultimate creamy consistency and lift, we recommend 1 scoop + 1 ounce of developer. 15g = 1 scoop, 30g = 2 scoops.
POTASSIUM PERSULFATE SODIUM SILICATE SODIUM STEARATE MAGNESIUM CARBONATE HYDROXIDE AMMONIUM PERSULFATE CITRIC ACID SODIUM METASILICATE CYAMOPSIS TETRAGONOLOBA GUM / GUAR GUM PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM / MINERAL OIL / HUILE MINERALE DISODIUM EDTA SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE GLYCINE PANTHENOL CI 77007 / ULTRAMARINES AQUA / WATER / EAU
Rated 2 out of 5 by Teresa from . seeing black spots during process more and more! I've heard people complaining about that but now i am seeing it !!
Date published: 2022-09-26
Rated 1 out of 5 by Hairbywhitney from Blonde Idol Flash Lift Bonder Inside Lightener lumps do not mix and hair does not lift leaving spots on the hair.
Date published: 2022-09-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by Irma from Nice stuff it works great and package very nice Love shopping in SalonCentric
Date published: 2022-09-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by Katelyn from Flashlift I love flash lift ! I’ve used it for most of my career and it’s always been a stitch !
Date published: 2022-08-14
Rated 4 out of 5 by Stefy_nino from Excellent product Love the product, not a fan of the packaging but love that is not a huge plastic container
Date published: 2022-08-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by DebC from Flash Lift Love Flash Lift and now it has bonder! Flash Lift works fast, gives consistent results, and saves valuable time for both the client & staffers. It does harden up quickly, so be aware.
Date published: 2022-08-08
Rated 4 out of 5 by Kenz from Pretty good, lower lift bleach I love the consistency but not soo much the lift:( I need more lift for my blondes
Date published: 2022-07-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by joannemaexo from Redken This lightener works so good! I love that it has bonded inside! You don’t have to add Olaplex or B3 to it, but by all means you can! I always use 10V or 20V and it’ll get anyones hair the color of the inside of a banana, for those that are level 1-5 might have to reapply after 45 mins but it’ll get there and be in good health too! Obviously it just depends on the texture and hair history. Works well for me. 10-10
Date published: 2022-06-23
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 4ms
- reviews, product