#ABBerkeley NewBio-Therapeutic NewBonika NewCCampbell's NewCapillus NewDDrinkpod NewDyerector NewEECOHEADS NewFGGamma+ NewHIIMAGE Skincare NewJJaguar NewJB Lashes NewKKaemark NewKARG NewKasho NewKenchii NewLLG NewMMedicool NewMinerva NewMelanin Haircare NewNOPPharmagel NewPodsy NewRRefectoCil NewSShark Fin Shears NewTTakara Belmont NewVWWarlord NewXYZZenToes NewZUCA New
- New Arrivals
- Barber Shop
- Shop Categories
- Store Locator
Faction8 Permanent Haircolor 2 oz.
What It Is
Italian made permanent hair color made for the modern artist, and utilizes the newest technological advances in hair color. Provides 100% grey coverage with long lasting results, and leaves the hair in peak condition.
What It Does
• 100% grey coverage
• Smooth consistency for easy application, laser-focused placement and seamless blend
• Bold and bright colors
What Else You Need to Know
• Animal cruelty-free
• Contains quinoa
Learn more about Faction8 Permanent Haircolor formulations by referencing our COLOR CHART
• In a non-metallic bowl, mix 1 part Faction8 color to 1 part Pulp Riot developer. Apply to dry, unwashed hair. Process 35 minutes. Rinse and shampoo well with Bangkok Shampoo.
• For optimal grey coverage on 100% white hair, we recommend mixing 1/4 to 1/2 of the Natural series to your formulation. Use shades from the Double Natural (-00) series for intense grey coverage. 10-Volume and 15-Volume are perfect for the client who has less than 25% grey and fine textured here. Use 20-Volume for medium or course texture. For more tips on grey coverage with Faction8 click here.
• For High Lift Colors, in a non-metallic bowl, mix 1 part High Lift color to 2 parts Pulp Riot developer. Process for 45-55 minutes. High Lift colors are best on levels 5 and higher. We don't recommend mixing High Lift colors with other target shades.
AQUA (WATER), CETEARYL ALCOHOL, LAURETH-3, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, AMMONIA, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, OLEYL PHOSPHATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE SE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), OLETH-4 PHOSPHATE, SODIUM SULFITE, ERYTHORBIC ACID, ETHANOLAMINE, LIMNANTHES ALBA (MEADOWFOAM) SEED OIL, TOLUENE-2,5-DIAMINE SULFATE, EDTA, 2-METHYLRESORCINOL, BISABOLOL, p-AMINOPHENOL, m-AMINOPHENOL, BRASSICA CAMPESTRIS (RAPESEED) SEED OIL, CITRONELLOL, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, LINUM USITATISSIMUM (LINSEED) SEED OIL, MANGIFERA INDICA (MANGO) SEED BUTTER, 2,4-DIAMINOPHENOXYETHANOL HCl, EMBLICA OFFICINALIS FRUIT EXTRACT, CHENOPODIUM QUINOA SEED EXTRACT, SESAMUM INDICUM (SESAME) SEED OIL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kadi from Amazing! Best permanent hair color for grey and full coverage. Does not fade into weird red lighter tones either. Love it so much!
Date published: 2022-01-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by Cass from Love it First time using their permanent line but i do love it. The color is beautiful, the coverage is great. My hair feels as soft as ever.
Date published: 2021-12-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by HairDr from Great longevity! Best fashion color line I've used and had used on me.
Date published: 2021-12-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by Blondie from Best Grey Coverage Been using this double 00 for hard to color Greys and this line is Great for Coverage with 10 volume by far the best I’ve ever used. Doesn’t leave a demarcation line when grows out and easy to lift and transition to new colors..
Date published: 2021-11-30
Rated 4 out of 5 by Lollie from Almost perfect The things I love: the smell and consistency, doesn’t stain the skin too badly/easy to clean up the hairline, seems to give the hair a lot of shine. I like that you can use double 6vol to make it a demi. It was a bit of a learning curve for me, but overall I’ve been very happy. I just wish it wasn’t such small tubes.
Date published: 2021-11-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by ColorLabBanana from True to tone and leaves hair so shiny! I love faction 8 because it is so true to tone, and very versatile. The color applies like a dream! Their -8, -44, -4 and -6 series are SO beautiful!
Date published: 2021-11-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kimber383 from Love this color & endless possibilities! Love this color because it is so easy to be creative & discover new formula combinations each day!
Date published: 2021-11-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mistress from Reds! I am famous for my redheads. Definitly use 6rr in formula .fab! Bright shiney
Date published: 2021-11-12
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 8ms
- reviews, product