What It Is
Black Gold Salon Curling Iron/Wand
What It Does
• Proprietary BLACK GOLD styling surface
• PULSE TECHNOLOGY® Gets Hot…Stays Hot®. Maintains precise barrel temperatures for uninterrupted heat
• Variable heat settings up to 455°F ideal for all hair types and textures
• 2-hour auto shut-off
• Universal dual voltage – great for travel
• Extra-long cool tip to rest fingers on while styling
• Large easy-to-use thumb grip
• Soft touch finish provides comfortable grip
• Power indicator light
• Foldaway safety stand
• 9 ft. professional swivel cord
• Lifetime warranty
1. Start curling small sections in the crown and pinning the curls in place.
2. Twist the hair as you wrap it around the barrel for a spiral curl.
3. Place the curls around the head in a random pattern.
4. Make sure all of the curls have cooled before releasing them.
5. Style each curl on the top and lay it over the surface.
STYLIST TIP: Begin at the base of the barrel when twisting and wrapping the hair. This way you won’t run out of room at the end. A smooth blowout before curling will ensure smoother curls.