- SHOP CATEGORIES
- Dry Shampoo
- Cleansing Conditioner
- Oil & Serum
- In-Salon Service
- View All Hair Care
- FEATURED BRANDS:
- Authentic Beauty Concept
- It's a 10 Haircare
- L'Oreal Professionel
- FEATURED BRANDS:
- Authentic Beauty Concepts
- It's a 10 Haircare
- Cutting Tools
- Skin Care
- Body Care
- Hair Removal
- Barber Shop
- Sanitation Essentials
- New Arrivals
- STORE LOCATOR
Blonde Idol Flash Lift Bonder Inside Lightener
What It IsA lightening powder that has a bonder built in, helping you protect bonds to keep fibers strong with none of the extra steps!
What It Does
Flash Lift Bonder Inside lightener provides up to 8 levels of lift, protects bonds, and can be used with Shades EQ Gloss to customize clients' blondes.
What Else You Need to Know
• Flash Lift Bonder Inside lightener will give you the same lifting performance as Flash Lift, with he added benefit of having a bonding additive built in.
• New customized packaging designed with a built in measuring cup.
• Up to 8 levels of lift
• Protects bonds for increased strength
• No need to bump up developer
Flash Lift Bonder Inside mixes in a variable ratio of 1:1 to 1:2 for optimal consistency for a variety of applications.
Recommended Mixing Ratio
OFF SCALP APPLICATIONS:
- Using 10-40 volume (maximum)
- Ratio from 1:1 to 1:2 depending on desired consistency.
- 1:1 30g of powder* + 30ml (1oz) developer
- 1:1.5 30g of powder* + 45ml (1.5oz) developer
- 1:2 30g of powder* + 60ml (2oz) developer
- (When using 1:2 for off-scalp application, use only up to 30 volume maximum)
- On Scalp 1:2 30g of powder + 60ml (2oz) developer
- Development Time:
- Up to 50 minutes determined according to the desired results or until the hair reaches pale yellow.
- Do not use heat.
- 10-30 Volume (maximum)
- RECOMMENDED MIXING RATIO: 1:2 30 g. of powder* + 60 ml (2 oz.) developer
APPLICATION AND RINSING:
• Wear suitable disposable gloves
• Do not use metallic tools (clips, comb, etc.)
• Rinse and shampoo the hair well after development time
• Do not let the product run onto the scalp for off-scalp applications
WHAT TYPE OF DEVELOPER TO USE:
- Pro-Oxide Cream Developer
PRO TIP: For the ultimate creamy consistency and lift, we recommend 1 scoop + 1 ounce of developer. 15g = 1 scoop, 30g = 2 scoops.
POTASSIUM PERSULFATE SODIUM SILICATE SODIUM STEARATE MAGNESIUM CARBONATE HYDROXIDE AMMONIUM PERSULFATE CITRIC ACID SODIUM METASILICATE CYAMOPSIS TETRAGONOLOBA GUM / GUAR GUM PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM / MINERAL OIL / HUILE MINERALE DISODIUM EDTA SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE GLYCINE PANTHENOL CI 77007 / ULTRAMARINES AQUA / WATER / EAU
Rated 2 out of 5 by Remi from Not good for Hispanic hair with a lot of red under Takes long to process, It’s good but there is better out there for hair types with a lot of natural remaining pigment leaves the hair integrity but had to go in more then twice on clients under a 5/4 lvl
Date published: 2022-01-12
Rated 4 out of 5 by CHELSEY from Pretty dang good Lifts well. Pretty good as far as leaving hair in good shape.
Date published: 2021-12-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by Aplovesjp from Good but don’t like the packaging I like the bleach but I’m not a fan of the bag and spout packaging.
Date published: 2021-12-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by Iron Haired Maiden from Love it This is my tried and true enlightener. I love that it's able to be used several ways.
Date published: 2021-12-03
Rated 4 out of 5 by HairGem from Love it, but don't love the waste I really love this lightener, but I wish there was a way to easily put back extra powder that I pour on accident.
Date published: 2021-11-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by fusion from try it we have tried a few high lift bleaches, this is one of the safer once. it heats up but not overly hot like some have. thin consistency but doesn't need to be loaded on
Date published: 2021-11-04
Rated 4 out of 5 by Jana from Redken Flashlift with bonder is great! This lightener leaves hair in excellent condition but it takes a bit longer to lift hair than lightness without bonders. I do really like it tho and would definitely recommend to other stylists!
Date published: 2021-11-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by Christina from Excellent It is so smooth during application. Lifts easily even on resistant hair. My favorite hands down.
Date published: 2021-10-23
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 5ms
- reviews, product