- SHOP CATEGORIES
- Dry Shampoo
- Cleansing Conditioner
- Oil & Serum
- In-Salon Service
- View All Hair Care
- FEATURED BRANDS:
- Authentic Beauty Concept
- It's a 10 Haircare
- L'Oreal Professionel
- FEATURED BRANDS:
- Authentic Beauty Concepts
- It's a 10 Haircare
- Skin Care
- Body Care
- Hair Removal
Tools & Accessories
- Brushes & Combs
- Business Tools
- Cleanser & Sanitizers
- Cotton & Wraps
- Cutting Tools
- Foils & Wraps
- Hair Accessories
- Pins & Clips
- Rods & Rollers
- View All Tools & Accessories
- Barber Shop
- Sanitation Essentials
- New Arrivals
- STORE LOCATOR
Shades EQ™ Processing Solution For Hair Toner
What It IsThe dedicated developer for Shades EQ Gloss that is approximately a 7-volume hydrogen peroxide developer.
What It Does
• Specifically formulated to maintain an acidic pH and stabilize viscosity.
• Used with Shades EQ Gloss it ensures the proper tone, depth and durability.
• Doesn't lift hair’s natural pigment.
What Else You Need to Know
Exclusive to Redken:
Why settle for less than number 1?
• Shades EQ is the #1 Acidic Demi Permanent Haircolor in the United States.
Shades EQ is the healthiest way to tone!
• It is best to use an acidic demi permanent color after lightening hair as it offers gentle processing for outstanding condition and shine!
• With Shades EQ, there is no need to worry about banding or harsh regrowth as acidic color does not lift.
Shades EQ provides the industry's best true violet acidic toner!
• The best-selling 09V is every stylist's must-have.
• Mix in a 1:1 ratio with Shades EQ Gloss.
• Shades EQ Gloss may be applied with a bowl and brush or bottle and may be diluted with Crystal Clear to lessen intensity or customize any shade.
• Process at room temperature for 20 minutes, up to 40 minutes for gray hair.
• For resistant hair, process for 15 minutes with plastic cap under pre-heated warm dryer. Remove cap and cool for 5 minutes.
• For resistant gray hair, process 20 minutes with plastic cap under pre-heated warm dryer. Remove cap and process for additional 20 minutes at room temperature.
• Follow with Color Extend Shampoo and Conditioner.
*No other developer may be substituted for Processing Solution. To do so would cause unpredictable results.
PRO TIP: Shades EQ Processing solution is a dedicated developer for Shades EQ Gloss shades that is formulated to maintain an acidic pH and stabilize viscosity. The liquid formula is perfect for bottle application.
2% Hydrogen Peroxide
Rated 5 out of 5 by madewithmia from 10/10 Y’all already know Redken is my fave lol but I truly truly love this demi permanent line - including this processing solution.. great for application on wet/damp or dry hair! I would recommend this product to all colorists. 10/10
Date published: 2021-02-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kate from toners Shades eq is an amazing way to upsell your service. You also can achieve the perfect tone to your highlights
Date published: 2021-02-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by Megb from Love I keep this in stock always love the liquid for glossing all over
Date published: 2020-12-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by Cmstylist from Shades Who doesn’t love shades? I don’t know what I ever did with my blondes before using shades.
Date published: 2020-11-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mikkimeister from Shades eq Bottle Comes sealed and in a great package so it doesn’t bust
Date published: 2020-11-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by monicaramm from Processing solution I love the processing solution because it doesn't affect the natural hair like regular developer does while toning
Date published: 2020-11-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Love Redken Shades EQ Great product - Shades EQ is a must for colorists!
Date published: 2020-10-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by Liz1107 from My go to for toning Shades eq is a must for toning blondes. True to tone.
Date published: 2020-10-16
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 5ms
- reviews, product