STEP 1: Fiber Expander
• Revolutionary pre-treatment is only available from Überliss.
• Helps prepare the hair for restructuring.
• Dual functionality: conditions the cortex + expands the cuticles with a crosslinking Di-Amine agent.
What is it?
• Step 1 of The Uberliss Smoothing Treatment
What does it do?
• Perfectly preps the hair for step 2.
Why does it work?
• The Fiber Expander prepares the hair by balancing the pH level and expanding the cuticle, which allows the 2nd Step to penetrate deeply and form an ultra conditioning mesh. It’s formulated for peak hydration, unlike typical clarifying shampoos often used as first steps in other smoothing treatments.
Who is it for?
The 2-step Keratin Treatment (Fiber Expander and Fiber Restructure) is perfectly designed for clients who want softer, smoother hair for 3-4 months. Frizzy hair types may see the most dramatic results. Clients with curls and coils wishing to retain their hair pattern can still use the treatment. While the treatment is engineered for volume and curl reduction, stylists can dial down the heat of the flat iron and do fewer passes to retain more of the clients' curls. *The Smoothing Treatment is perfectly compatible with other smoothing treatments, color services, and chemical processes. For professional use only.
Step 1 of Uberliss Smoothing System- Before applying the product, shampoo the hair with Uberliss Hydrating Shampoo. After shampooing, rinse well and towel blot. Divide the hair into sections. Gently shake the Überliss Fiber Expander and spray onto wet hair(20-25 strokes). Do not oversaturate hair. Using hand dryer, dry the hair approximately 80%. Follow instructions for Fiber Restructure Step 2 (Smoothing System)
Aqua/Water/Eau, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Fragrance/Parfum, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dicetyl Phosphate, Polysorbate 80, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, P-Benzaquinone, Glutaral, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Coumarin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene