Pink Film Hard Wax is a hair removal product designed for an efficient and comfortable waxing experience. This pink hard wax keeps redness and irritation to a minimum while remaining tough on hair. The wax has several outstanding features:
• Removes the finest, short hairs from the root without breakage
• Reduces redness and inflammation in reactive skin types
• Low-temperature application for maximum client comfort
Our creamy pink hard wax formula melts down quickly and features a thin, low-temperature application that keeps skin safe while removing hair easily. Starpil pink wax tightly hugs even the finest vellus hairs for complete removal that limits the need for reapplication.
• Low-temperature application
• No strips needed
• No cracking or breaking
• Liposoluble, soft elastic texture for a perfect pull
• Removes the finest short hairs from the root without breakage
• Applied thinly for a shorter setting time
• Gentle pull that reduces pain and sensitivities
• Easy to measure
• Fast meltdown capabilities
• Cools and sets quickly
PINK FILM HARD WAX DETAILS
• Application Temperature: 65°C - 70°C
• Formula: Creamy Pink hard wax beads
• Consistency: Melts to a warm taffy consistency
• Hair: Grabs micro-tiny and fine hairs
• Skin: This is an excellent pink film wax for sensitive skin
• Specialty: Mild scent, effortless removal
• Specs: Available in 2.2lb, 5lb, 10lb bag sizes
PINK FILM HARD WAX SERVICE BREAKDOWN
• 1. Facial Waxing: Brows, side face, and upper lip
• 2. Upper Body: Underarms
• 3. Lower Body: Use on the bikini line and for Brazilian waxing
• Plug in and turn on your Starpil Hard Wax Warmer.
• Place pink wax beads into your wax warmer.
• Set the warmer temperature on the warmer to max until wax is fully melted. Stir occasionally.
• Lower the temperature to 65°C - 70°C and let wax cool to a thick, honey-like texture.
• Mix wax and test a strip on your wrist before commencing service on the client.
• Prep skin using Starsoft Pre-Wax Gel. Let the area dry completely.
• Apply wax in a U-shape and let it cool for a couple of seconds or until the strip is semi-hardened.
• Hold the skin taut and firmly peel it off by pulling it back in the opposite direction of application.
• Finish by applying the Starsoft Post-Wax Lotion on your client for optimum results.
• Turn off your wax warmer and tidy up your workstation.
Colophonium (Rosin), Glyceryl Rosinate, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Microcrystalline Wax, Paraffin, Peg-3 Dirosinate, Ethylene/VA Copolymer, BHT, Titanium Dioxide, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Peg-400