Blue Film Hard Wax Beads are the most pliable, elastic, and spreadable hard wax formula for waxing professionals.
• Microbead technology allows for quick, even meltdown
• Removes short and coarse body hairs for complete, easy removal
• A go-to wax for full-body services
Their low melting point offers a comfortable application with rapid cooling that helps keep the skin safe. This spreadable crystalline formula covers large, full-body areas without breaking or cracking, making it the best blue wax for speed waxing.
No strips needed for removal
Liposoluble, soft elastic texture for a perfect pull
Gentle on skin
Allows for a fine application layer for a quicker setting time
Soft pull that reduces pain and sensitivity
Fast meltdown capabilities
BLUE FILM HARD WAX DETAILS
• Application Temperature: 70°C - 75°C.
• Formula: Crystalline blue hard wax beads.
• Consistency: Melts to a Manuka honey-like consistency.
• Hair: All hair types but excellent on coarse hair.
• Skin: Great on sensitive to normal skin.
• Specialty: Cools quickly for fast removal.
• Specs: Available in 2.2lb, 5lb, 10lb bag sizes
BLUE FILM HARD WAX SERVICE DETAILS
• 1. Facial Waxing: Brow, side face, chin, and upper lip
• 2. Upper Body: Chest, back, and arms
• 3. Lower Body: Legs
• Plug in and turn on your favorite Starpil Hard Wax Warmer.
• Place blue hard wax beads into your wax warmer.
• Set the warmer temperature to max until wax is fully melted. Stir occasionally.
• Lower the temperature to 70°C - 75°C and let the wax cool to a thick, honey-like texture.
• Mix wax and test a strip on your wrist before commencing service on the client.
• Prep client's skin using Starpil Pre-Wax Gel. Let the area dry completely.
• Apply wax in a U-shape and let it cool for a couple of seconds or until the strip is semi-hardened.
• Hold the skin taut and firmly peel it off by pulling it back in the opposite direction of application.
• Finish by applying the Starpil Post-Wax Lotion on your client for optimum results.
• Turn off your warmer and tidy up your workstation.
CoPolymer, Colophonium (Rosin) Glyceryl Rosinate, Beeswax, Cera Alba Microcrystalline Wax, Paraffin, Peg-3 Dirosinate, Ethylene/VA, BHT, Mineral Oil