Black Film Hard Wax Beads work like a crystalline hybrid formula but smooth on with a creamy consistency that does not stick to the skin.
• Ideal for removing coarse body hair and men's facial hair
• Grabs short hairs easily without sticking to the skin
• Excellent flexibility for covering large areas like legs, back, and chest
• Low application temperature for maximum client comfort
This versatile formula hugs even the coarsest or shortest hairs tightly for complete removal, making it ideal for use on large body areas and hard-to-remove hairs.
• Low application temperature
• No strips needed
• No cracking or breaking
• Liposoluble, soft elastic black wax texture for a perfect hair removal
• Removes coarse and short hairs from the root without breakage
• Allows for a fine application layer with a shorter drying time
• Gentle pull that reduces pain and sensitivities
• Easy-to-measure beads
• Fast meltdown capabilities and quick cooling time
BLACK HARD WAX STATS
• Application Temperature: 70°C
• Formula: Creamy crystalline black hard wax beads
• Consistency: Melts to a warmed taffy
• Hair: Perfect for all hair types
• Skin: Black hard wax favors all skin types and sensitive and mature skin
• Specialty: An incredible, well-rounded wax formula
• Specs: Available in 2.2lb and 5lb bag sizes
BLACK HARD WAX SERVICE BREAKDOWN
• Face: Brow, side face, chin, and upper lip
• Upper Body: Chest, back, and arms
• Lower Body: Use black hard wax for legs, the bikini line, and Brazilian waxing.
• Plug in and turn on your Starpil Hard Wax Warmer.
• Place wax beads into your wax warmer.
• Set the hard wax temperature of the warmer to the max until the wax is fully melted. Stir occasionally.
• Lower the temperature to 70°C and let black hard wax cool to a thick, brownie batter-like texture.
• Mix wax and test a strip on your wrist before servicing a client.
• Prep skin using Starpil Pre-Wax Gel. Let the area dry completely.
• Apply wax in a U-shape and let it cool for a couple of seconds or until the strip is semi-hardened.
• Hold the skin taut and firmly peel it off by pulling it back in the opposite direction of application.
• Finish by applying the Starpil Post-Wax Lotion to skin.
• Turn off your wax warmer and tidy up your workstation.
Colophonium (Rosin), Glyceryl Rosinate, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Microcrystalline Wax, Paraffin, Peg-3 Dirosinate, Ethylene/VA Copolymer, BHT, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Peg-8 Dioelate, BHT, VI 72266 (Carbon Black)