Lice Eliminator & Treatment Comb
• Natural Lice Treatment & Prevention Using The Best Lice Comb.
• Our LiceLogic Clear & Free Eliminator Nit Comb is the #1 rated head lice and nit comb by headlice treatment salons, lice professionals and pediatricians.
• Made with durable stainless steel micro-grooved teeth, and a grooved handle for the ultimate grip, our lice comb is designed to be reusable and last for years to come. A must have for every medicine cabinet!
• LiceLogic Clear & Free Eliminator Nit Comb has createe the most effective, most durable, and easy to use lice comb available around the world today.
The LiceLogic Clear & Free Eliminator Nit Comb is sturdy, eco-friendly and reusable after sterilization.
Should be used for headlice treatment and lice checks too.
Our Nit Comb is an indispensable tool in natural lice treatment, lice prevention, and nit removal.
Recommended to be used in conjunction with our LiceLogic Clear & Free Shampoo, LiceLogic Hair Nit Spray, and LiceLogic Clear & Free Lice and Nit Eliminator Mousse.
Do I really need to use a lice comb?
• Yes you do. Even when lice and nits are dead, they do not wash out of the hair. Nits are glued onto hair with nit glue, and the lice may be still attached to the hair.
• Nit combing is required with a professional grade nit comb, also known as a lice comb. The best nit combs have stainless steel teeth that are very close together, designed to drag out lice and nits from the hair.
How do I clean my nit comb?
• We suggest using an old toothbrush to srcub out the nits and lice that are stuck between the teeth, and then soak the comb in hot soapy water for 10 – 15 minutes. If you still see lice and nits stuck in the nit comb, use dental floss or a flosser in between each tine.
A thorough comb-out with a professional lice comb like our LiceLogic Clear & Free Eliminator Nit Comb is an absolute must, since even dead lice and nits do not simply wash out of the hair. Lice eggs are glued into the hair with nit glue. Headlice and lice eggs always need to be removed manually.
Our nit comb is designed to drag out even the smallest nits and lice from the hair.
The LiceLogic Eliminator comb is a must have to keep on hand for anyone with kids, and is reusable, durable, eco- friendly, and will last for years to come.