Lice Elimination & Treatment Spray
• Lice Spray To Safely and Naturally Get Rid Of Lice & Nits The Non-Toxic Way
• Pediatrician And Lice Expert Approved
• Formulated with LiceZyme TM, our proprietary enzyme made with natural ingredients proven to quickly destroy lice, nits and super lice naturally.
• Our LiceLogic Clear & Free Hair Nit and Lice is non-toxic and destroys lice and their eggs on contact to safely get rid of head lice and nits the natural way.
• LiceLogic Clear & Free Hair Nit Spray is made from natural ingredients and infused with our proprietary natural enzyme LiceZyme TM, which is gentle on the hair and scalp, yet lethal to lice and nits.
• Our lice treatment spray can be used as often as needed to get rid of lice infestation the pesticide- free way, and is the perfect headlice spray easily target and spot treat areas where there is a high concentration of nits, with an easy to use spray on application.
LiceZyme TM is independently tested and proven to kill lice and lice eggs in all stages of development on contact. LiceLogic is lice expert approved and is used by professional lice treatment specialists all over the world. It is also a trusted and natural favorite among parents battling head lice, and is recommended by pediatricians and school nurses.
How is this different than the LiceLogic Clear & Free Shampoo? And do I need both?
• This product is different because it is sprayed onto the head. You do not need both products, but many people find both products to be useful when used together for treating lice, especially a heavy headlice infestation that requires daily maintenance.
• This is a lice and nit treatment spray and is easily applied to dry hair by spraying directly onto the scalp, and the hair closest to the scalp, and by then working the product down the entire length of the hair shaft manually.
• It is also effective when applying to damp or wet hair, but applying to dry hair is easiest, quickest, and can be done virtually anywhere, as often as needed.
• This lice spray does not need to be rinsed out of the hair and you can do your lice comb out with the product still in the hair. Nit combing is required, and we recommend using our LiceLogic Clear & Free Eliminator Nit Comb, which is recognized worldwide as the best lice comb on the market today.
How should I use LiceLogic Clear & Free Hair Nit Spray?
• You can use this lice and nit spray to treat head lice on its’ own, as described above, and you can also use this as a spot treatment to target areas of the hair and scalp with a high concentration of nits; which are often found in small clusters towards the front of the head, behind the ears, and nape of neck. Anywhere you find nits, give them a quick spray.
• This will stop them from going on to hatch into baby lice, also called nymphs.
Our lice spray is safe for daily and repeat use because it does not contain pesticides, parabens, DEA, PEG, or artificial colors or fragrances.
LiceLogic Clear & Free Hair Nit Spray is easy and simple to use to get rid of head lice infestation the natural way and is gentle on the hair and scalp.
LiceLogic products are phthalate-free, DEA & PEG free, paraben-free, methylisothiazolinone & benzisothiazolinone free, and do not contain artificial colors or fragrances.
Remove cap and spritz generously on dry, damp, or wet hair starting at the scalp. Massage into entire scalp, hair, including nape of neck, and behind ears. Then comb through entire head of hair with a regular comb or brush to remove tangles, then divide the hair into 4 sections before starting the nit combing process. Nit Comb daily until hair and scalp are lice and nit free. Can be left in the hair or rinsed out.
For best results use after LiceLogic Clear & Free Shampoo, and LiceLogic Eliminator Nit Comb to maintain a clean and lice free head of hair and scalp.
To hear from experts and learn the best lice removal techniques, please visit licelogic.com for a wide assortment of helpful and informative videos, downloadable instructions, and expertise on how to use LiceLogic Clear & Free Hair Nit Spray and How to do a thorough comb-out.
Ingredients: Purified Water, Proprietary Enzyme Blend, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Citric Acid, Polysorbate-20, Mentha Piperita Oil (Peppermint Essential Oil).