Inspired by the RAF’s Harrier Jump Jet, Electric's first professional hairdryer emphasizes power. It features 3 heat settings (cool/warm/hot) and 2 speeds to give you the versatility needed to create any style. The long-life AC powerful motor ensures fast drying while significantly saving energy.
The ergonomic handle is perfect for professionals, allowing them to use it comfortably over long periods. The narrow nozzle attachment directs airflow to a targeted area to ensure accuracy and precision. The cool shot function seals the hair cuticle to set the final look for a long-lasting hold and ultimate shine. It is 2400 watts and features a removable rear filter for easy cleaning.
The eccentric design is inspired by British pop art and graffiti, a nod to Electric founder Mark Woolley's passion for art and British culture.
• Developed with power in mind
• Long-life AC motor for fast-drying
• 3 heat settings & 2-speed settings for versatility
• All professional stylists thanks to the versatility and accurate airflow.
• Backstage & on-set - packs the power needed for quick re-styles.
• Worldwide use thanks to the dual voltage (100-240V).
• Comfortable use thanks to an ergonomic handle.