What it is:
The Platform Signature Tourmaline Ceramic Professional Styling Iron is perfect for all hair types. With three layers of baked
ceramic plates infused with tourmaline for even heat distribution, this tool allows you to create multiple styles from pin-straight to beachy waves.
Why it's Different:
- Create style staying power with our triple layer baked ceramic plates and high speed heat recovery technology offering even heat distribution for every strand
- HydraHeat™ technology seals in vital moisture, repels humidity, reduce frizz, and helps eliminate static as increased negative ions give softer, smoother results
- Adjustable temperature from 140°F to 450°F for all hair type needs
- Gain flexibility and mobility like a PRO with a professional 12ft swivel cord
- Offers even heat distribution and high speed heat recovery
- Three layers of baked ceramic infused with Tourmaline
- Floating plates, 1hour auto shut-off, dual voltage, 2-year warranty
1. Move the ON/OFF switch on the FHI Heat Platform Styling Iron to the ON position. The red
2. LED above the ON/OFF switch will light up, indicating that the Styling Iron is turned ON. A blinking red light means that the Styling Iron has not yet reached your desired temperature. A steady red light means that the styling iron has reached your desired temperature and is ready for use. Use the temperature dial (located next to the ON/OFF switch) to start at the lowest temperature setting and increase only as needed.
3. Take a small section of hair and run a comb through it to separate the hair strands.
4. Place the combed section of hair between the ceramic plates starting as close to the scalp as possible.
5. Close the styling iron lightly – you do not need to close the styling iron tightly.