What it is:
The Curve gets its name from its shape. Its beautiful curved design makes it incredibly ergonomic, fitting right to the curve of your hand. The unique curvature of the plates also allows the hair to glide effortlessly - allowing you to smooth, curl or wave hair in less time!
Why it's Different:
- Smooth, curl or wave hair in less time then a traditional iron!
- HydraHeat™ technology seals in vital moisture, repels humidity, reduce frizz, and helps eliminate static
-- Incredibly ergonomic, fitting right to the curve of your hand!
- Ceramic plates infused with smoothing tourmaline and magnesium, instantly lock in moisture, leaving hair healthy and hydrated!
- RapidTek™ technology instantly heats up from 265°F to 450°F in 10 seconds, making it ideal for all hair types!
- Edge to Edge FHI Ceramic Heater offers even temperature and high speed heat recovery for flawless styling
- 1 hour automatic shut-off
- Professional 9ft swivel cord
- Universal voltage to style in any setting
1. Brush through clean, dry hair.
2. Separate your dry hair into 4 sections.
3. Plug in and turn on The Curve Pro Styling Iron 1".
4. Place a combed 1” sub section of hair between the ceramic plates, starting at the root.
5. For straightening, gently close the plates over the strands and allow it to glide through from roots to ends. For adding waves or curls, gently close the plates over the strands and twist as you glide. For tighter curls, rotate the iron a full 360° with each stroke.
6. Repeat this process until your hair is fully styled.