Do want a quick, easy way to create gorgeous, salon-worthy curls that last? Designed with a unique cool air system, the Breezy Curl 2-in-1 Cool Air Styler creates curls, waves, or sleek straight styles that won’t quit. Cool air flows outside of the barrel to curl your hair and protect it from direct heat. Vents on the barrel provide 360 degrees of cool airflow to lock in moisture and set curls/waves. The 4 heat settings (430°F, 395°F, 365°F, and 320°F) provide the perfect temperature for all hair types. Simply press and release the button until the desired temperature is set.
Featuring floating 1” ceramic tourmaline plates and a 1.5” barrel that styles short and long hair. Ceramic tourmaline seals hair creating brilliant shine and frizz-free locks. The cool touch design keeps the outside barrel cool to the touch, preventing accidental injury. While traditional curling irons could burn your neck or scalp, this cool-air styler keeps the heat inside the barrel with cool tips on the outside for easier use.
Simply open the barrel and insets sections of hair, close the barrel, and rotate sliding through the hair for the desired length of time for tight or loose curls and waves. The Breezy Curl has 4 heat settings and works with all hair types, plus a 9-foot swivel cord for seamless movement around the salon chair or in your bathroom.
• TOURMALINE IONIC outer cover helps to seal the cuticle to prevent frizz and lock in body and moisture
• ALUMINUM OUTER LAYER with COOL-TOUCH design is safer for your fingertips and hair and has a luxurious rose gold detail
• HEATS HAIR THEN COOLS TO SET which retains the moisture within the strands, easier than conventional curling irons and helps to protect the hair
• CERAMIC TOURMALINE FLOATING PLATES inside the barrel enable the hair to stay silky and smooth while the hot air curls and the cool air sets for the trendiest looks
• 4 VARIABLE TEMPERATURE SETTINGS have even heat distribution throughout the entire barrel, with variable temperature settings ranging from 320-430° F for all hair types and textures
StyleCraft, The Art & Science of Styling.
Please refer to Instruction Booklet included in the box.