What It Is
Our exclusive Smart Blonde ingredients make SPARKS Powder Lightener a healthier choice for going blonde. Formulated with powerful Amino Acids, SPARKS Powder Lightener, protects delicate strands during the lightening process by gently lifting up to 8 levels and delivering soft, healthy, high-shine Blonde results.
What It Does
SPARKS Powder Lightener is infused with two powerful Amino Acids, Lysine and Arginine, which work synergistically to help nourish and protect fragile hair during the lifting process.
• Lysine: Helps to bind vital lipids on and in the cuticle layers, preserving and restoring both hair’s cellular membrane complex and external lipid layer.
• Arginine: This naturally occurring, elasticity-boosting amino acid is crucial to hair strength and resistance to breakage. Arginine is instantly absorbed deep into the hair fiber, replenishing fragile hair and boosting internal strength!
What Else You Need to Know
• Dust-Free, fine blue powder for easy mixing
• Provides clean lift, neutralizing unwanted warmth as it lifts
• Mixes to a creamy consistency without swelling
• Smart Blonde Ingredients nourish hair for the healthiest feeling blonde result
• Easy to rinse & Remove
Mixing Ratio: 1:2
Developer: 7-40 Volume
Processing Time: 20-45 minutes
In a non-metallic bowl, mix 35g (one scoop of SPARKS Powder Lightener with 70ml of SPARKS Crème Developer 7 Vol to 40 Vol (1:2) until a smooth cream is achieved. Immediately after mixing apply carefully and evenly in fine sections to dry, unwashed hair only, starting at the nape area. Even distribution and a sufficient amount of product helps to ensure consistent results.
Sodium Silicate , Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Ammonium Persulfate, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil, Huile minérale), Sodium Persulfate, Cellulose Gum, Acrylates Copolymer, Tetrasodium EDTA, Succinic Acid, Silica, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Lysine HCl, Arginine, Ammonium Sulfate, Geraniol, Sodium Sulfate, Citronellol