- SHOP CATEGORIES
- Dry Shampoo
- Cleansing Conditioner
- Oil & Serum
- In-Salon Service
- View All Hair Care
- FEATURED BRANDS:
- Authentic Beauty Concept
- Biolage IGK
- It's a 10 Haircare
- L'Oreal Professionel
- FEATURED BRANDS:
- Authentic Beauty Concepts
- It's a 10 Haircare
- Men's Shop
Tools & Accessories
- Brushes & Combs
- Business Tools
- Cleanser & Sanitizers
- Cotton & Wraps
- Cutting Tools
- Foils & Wraps
- Hair Accessories
- Pins & Clips
- Rods & Rollers
- View All Tools & Accessories
- Sanitation Essentials
- New Arrivals
- STORE LOCATOR
- HOLIDAY SHOP
Demi-Permanent Liquid Color 2 oz.
Selected Shades & Availability
What It Is
An innovative no-lift ammonia free color line, formulated with our signature complex of Quinoa, Vitamin E, Grapeseed Oil, Rosemary, Avocado Oil and Sunflower Oil.
What It Does
• Features a unique, creamy texture which is ideal for today's modern coloring techniques.
• Perfect for achieving seamless color blending, and 'stay put' shadow rooting.
• Use on its own or as a support tool for our FACTION8 permanent color line.
• Provides conditioned results, radiant shine, and translucent reflection.
What Else You Need to Know
• Conditioned and customizable color with translucent reflection, while also adding shine with our no lift, acidic and ammonia-free colors.
• Unique creamy consistency gives artists control for techniques like shadow rooting, low lighting, grey blending, glossing, toning, color melting, color refreshing and correction.
• As with all Pulp Riot products, it’s vegan and no animal testing.
• Added color sticker on top.
• In a non-metalic bowl or applicator bottle, mix 1 part Liquid Demi to 1 part Liquid Demi Developer. Apply to damp or dry hair.
• Standard processing time is 20 minutes without heat. Fully rinse and shampoo out.
• For softer color deposit, process under 20 minutes.
• For help with blended grey, process a total of 40 minutes (20 min. with cap under hooded dryer, and an additional 20 min. without heat).
Use only with our specifically formulated Demi-Permanent Developer.
Rated 4 out of 5 by MsMar from Thumbs up for the most part I love everything about this product but the smell. It toned the hair beautifully and evenly and didn’t grab base. But the smell yuck it smells like citrus scented perm solution to me. But it’s worth it.
Date published: 2021-10-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by Summer from the best! The only way I’ve gotten the grey look without it turning green using the ash tones. Absolutely love this product!
Date published: 2021-06-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from My now favorite demi My absolute favorite demi. I thought i couldn't live without the other brand I've used for years. But this has definitely topped that. It was very very easy to switch over. The shine in the hair after is amazing.
Date published: 2020-10-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kimber from Performs better than the competition! Clients notice a difference and love it. Most clients love the scent....if they don't...they understand the benefits are worth it!
Date published: 2020-10-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jenb from love the smell I cant quite put my finger on the smell but its like sweet and little citrusy it is a little strong but so much better than that chemical smell most lines have. I am very sensitive to smells and to a lot of formulations. The smell didnt give me a headache at all. Shades eq makes my skin burn and break out in a rash. This didnt do that. It was really gentle- I even used it on my eyebrows lol. I like the consistency too. Thicker than I expected and didnt run like a lot of other lines I tried. It stayed in place where I put it. I used the 3.0 and it came out a nice neutral. will use again
Date published: 2020-10-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from love them! I LOVE them! The smell is a little weird, but the results are amazing!
Date published: 2020-09-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by thelittlesiren from To die for! I LOVE these! The numbering system is so easy because it goes along with Faction8, they even have conversion sheets showing how to transition from shades eq (and others) to pulp riot. The smell was strange at first, but it’s actually pretty pleasant once you get use to it. For the blend, omg it blends beautifully into other shades, I can’t even it’s so satisfying.
Date published: 2020-08-14
Rated 4 out of 5 by Sammie from loving these as a replacement for shades EQ I love these!! They have amazing toning power (they tend to look slightly darker than some color lines since they’re ash based so just add some clear if you’re nervous) took one star off because the smell of the color before it is mixed is gross and smells of sulfur but as soon as you add the developer it starts to smell like candy!! It bothered me at first but since it’s only before it’s mixed and clients don’t smell it it’s not a big deal! Since I’m an all vegan salon, these are a great alternative for redken shades EQ. They make the hair super soft and shiny too!
Date published: 2020-08-13
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 11ms
- reviews, product