What It Is
Our Developers comes in five different strengths to make sure that you can achieve the best possible result every single treatment. The developers will mix smoothly with our bleaching powders, creating an easy to apply formula for both classic and free-hand techniques.
What Else You Need to Know
When choosing strength of the developer it is important to not only have the desired result in mind but also the quality of the hair.
• We recommend using 1 part bleaching powder with 2 parts developer since adding more bleaching powder will create a treatment that is harsher than necessary.
• The pH of the developers are between 2.3 – 2.5.
• The bottles are also colour coded, which is effective when using it in the salon to make sure you take the right one.
• The bottles are also in a lower shape which makes it easier on the wrist to use daily.
• The cap is a flip cap, perfect when you just have one hand to work with!
• Our Developers come in the strenghts of: 1.8% – 6 VOL, 3% – 10 VOL, 6% – 20 VOL, 9% – 30 VOL, 12% – 40 VOL
Mix the developer with our Maria Nila Bleaches in a 2 to 1 ratio between developer and bleach to create a effective yet less harsh formula. Make sure to mix less but several batches of bleach to keep the formula active and at a stable pH.
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Hydrogen Peroxide, Phosphoric Acid, Pentasodium Pentetate, Sodium Stannate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Hydroxide