Part of the new Mizani Style Shifter Society collection, Wonder Crown allows stylists to pre-cleanse guests’ scalp for their next style. Scalp prep is a key step when style shifting clients to ensure that their hair is properly cleansed and free of any product build-up, dirt or oil. Mizani Artist Jamal Edmonds describes a Style Shifter as “someone who is bold and loves to take risks. She switches up her hair up to 30 times a year.”
From wash ‘n’ go’s to silk presses, twist-outs to Bantu Knots to protective styles, you can use Wonder Crown for all styling services. Wonder Crown is formulated with peppermint and tea tree oil that will give your clients a slight cooling sensation. After cleansing, your clients scalp will feel refreshed and ready for their next style shift.
- Apply Wonder Crown directly to the scalp in sections.
- Spray a generous amount of water to the scalp.
- Gently massage the scalp to create a lather.
- Let product sit for one minute.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Cleanse with Mizani’s True Textures Cream Cleansing Conditioner or Moisture Fusion Gentle Clarifying Shampoo.
- Detangle with Mizani 25 Miracle Milk.
- Style as desired.
Suggest Wonder Crown to clients who wear protective styles as a quick cleansing routine. Advise for use at home by directly applying in between braids, wet with spray bottle and gently lather. Rinse with a damp towel and repeat as needed.