Source: Courtsey of Antonio Estrada (@antestrada)
- Curl hair using a flat iron. Apply SexyHair Control Me on each section of hair before adding heat.
- Brush out curls. Add Smooth And Seal to help with fly always and to add shine.
- Section out four sections from hairline to back on the neck. Clip each section away.
- Use Polished Up and start the twist braid. Twist each section the same way, then wrap the left section of the right section. Add hair to each section and repeat.
- Continue this technique in all clipped-out sections.
- Gather all the hair together and tie off.
- Add an accessory to cover hair band or wrap hair around band.
- Finish with SexyHair Spray and Stay and SexyHair Re-Dew.
- SexyHair Smooth and Seal
- SexyHair Control Me
- SexyHair Spray and Stay
- SexyHair Polished Up
- SexyHair Re-Dew
- Sectioning Clips
- Flat Iron
Add SexyHair Polished Up to your fingertips as you braid.