Photographer: Richard Monsieurs
- Shampoo hair using Mizani Clarifying Shampoo to cleanse hair and scalp of any previous oil and debris.
- Then shampoo using Mizani Thermasmooth Shampoo. Towel dry.
- Apply Thermasmooth Conditioner to the hair and scalp letting conditioner sit for 13 minutes in the plastic cap.
- Rinse off conditioner and apply Mizani 25 Mircle Milk Leave-In Conditioner.
- Detangle hair using a paddle brush from the ends to the roots.
- Apply two pumps of Mizani Thermasmooth Smooth Guard to hair while it's wet or damp.
- Pre-stretch the hair using a blow dryer. Hold hair in the direction you want it to go and stretch the hair with the blow dryer and comb attachment.
- When dry, spray two pumps of Mizani Thermasmooth Shine Extend Spritz.
- Create a dime-sized organic part, and use a pencil-sized Marcel iron wrapping the full length of hair around the iron counterclockwise. Hold for approximately six seconds.
- After six seconds, slide the hair off the curling iron and let it cool.
- Repeat steps eight and nine until all the hair is curled.
- Once all hair is curled, run your fingers through the roots to break up the parting in the scalp.
- Take a styling pick and lift the hair one to two inches from the scalp until you create volume at the root.
- Do not disturb the mid-shaft to ends of curls.
- Spray Mizani HRM and Mizani Lived-In Texture Spray to create the foundation.
- Finish with Mizani HD Shine for sheen.
- 25 Miracle Milk
- Mizani Lived-In Texture Spray
- Mizani Humidity Resistance Mist
- Mizani Thermasmooth Shine Extend
- Mizani HD Shyne Lightweight Sheen Spray
- Mizani Moisture Fusion Clarifying Shampoo
- Mizani Thermasmooth Shampoo and Conditioner
- Mizani Thermasmooth Shine Extend Smooth Guard
Spray Mizani Lived-In Texture Spray and backcomb the hair to create more volume.