Source: Courtesy of Matrix
Look by Michelle O'Connor (@michelleoconnorbeauty)
- Wash and Condition using Matrix A Curl Can Dream Shampoo and Matrix A Curl Can Dream Rich Mask.
- Spray Matrix Miracle Creator Multi-Tasking Hair Treatment all over the hair.
- Using flexi rods, set the hair with Matrix A Curl Can Dream Light Hold Gel and let dry. Depending on the length and density of hair this may take 45 to 90 min.
- Release the curls off of the rods using the Matrix A Curl Can Dream Lightweight Oil. Separate into two ponytails leaving out a section from the apex forward. The parting should start at the top of ear and and continue to the other ear.
- The sectioned off area in the front should be raised into a diagonal back pattern with the two braids left hanging. These two braids on each side will be strung with beads and the remaining braided hair will be integrated into the two ponytail puffs.
- Fluff the ponytails to expand the size using a pick and spray with miss mess to give the hair a bit more airiness.
- Matrix A Curl Can Dream Shampoo
- Matrix A Curl Can Dream Rich Mask
- Matrix Miracle Creator Multi-Tasking Hair Treatment
- Matrix A Curl Can Dream Light Hold Gel
- Matrix A Curl Can Dream Lightweight Oil