Source: Courtesy of Surface
When it comes to the busy holiday season a simple, classic style is key. Follow these easy steps to achieve a glamorous look for you or your salon guest with this bejeweled classic style created by Surface Social Team Style Expert Jessica Domoney (@jessicadomoney).
- Evenly distribute Surface Blow Oil Protective Oil through hair for shine and heat protection.
- Pump Surface Airlift at the root for an explosion of volume, and lightly back comb.
- Spray Blowout Finishing Spray over entire head for added heat protection and hold. Comb through each section to evenly distribute product prior to curling.
- Wrap two-inchwide sections alternated with one-inch wide sections of hair around an acrylic wand and pin to cool. Repeat for entire crown, top of the head and sides.
- Create a very smooth right side by wrapping towards her face and pin to cool.
- For extra volume, curl left side away from the face and pin to cool.
- Below crown, simply curl, let cool, and then individually break up each section while using Blowout Finishing Spray to set curls into place.
- Spray Airlift at root of fringe and gently back comb. Apply Blowout Finishing Spray for extra hold, curl away from face and gently comb into place.
- Smooth right side into place, and pin just behind ear. Dress up this classic style with a few rhinestones and spray into place using Blowout Finishing Spray.