Instant toning has become one of the hottest categories in haircare thanks to innovations like Matrix Total Results So Silver, Brass Off and Dark Envy regimes. These shampoos, conditioners and masks give clients an easy way to keep their hair color free of unwanted warmth, balanced and beautiful. Now there’s another way to neutralize.
SPRAY UNWANTED WARMTH AWAY
Matrix Total Results is introducing two All-In-One Toning Leave-In Sprays. So Silver Leave-In Toning Spray instantly neutralizes yellow undertones on clients with light blonde, platinum and grey shades. And the new Brass Off Leave-In Toning Spray is the weapon of choice for bashing unwanted brassy undertones on light brunettes and dark blondes. Use these sprays for an extra boost of neutralization with So Silver and Brass Off shampoos, conditioners and masks, or alone for clients who are curious about at-home neutralizing products or those who may not have the time or resources to use an entire system.
THE ALL-IN-ONE ADVANTAGE
In addition to instant toning, these sprays provide10 plus beautifying benefits like:
- Adds moisture
- Boosts shine
- Improves the appearance of split ends
- Prevents breakage from brushing
- Smoothes cuticles
- Helps with hair manageability
- Primes hair for styling
Essentially, they’re a one-stop-shop for healthier, tonally balanced hair.
BUILDABLE TONING FOR ALL
So Silver Spray contains purple dyes to neutralize yellow tones in clients levels 8-10.
Brass Off Spray offers blue dyes to neutralize unwanted orange tones in clients levels 5-7.
HERE’S HOW THEY WORK:
- First, select the correct formula for the client’s color needs.
- After shampooing and conditioning the hair with the companion So Silver or Brass Off Shampoo and Conditioner, divide damp hair into large sections.
- Apply one to three pumps of Toning Leave-In Spray to each section, depending on hair length. Keep the bottle about an arm’s length from the hair to ensure even distribution.
- Use a wide tooth comb to comb the product through the hair, then style as usual.
- Looking for even more neutralization? These sprays build beautifully. Dampen the hair and re-apply a second (or third depending on desired toning level) application then style.
- Toning Leave-In Sprays must only be applied to damp hair.
- Toning Leave-In Sprays are buildable, which means they can be applied more than once for more visible results. If you’re going to “build,” be sure to dry the hair after each application, then mist with water and re apply.
- You can use Toning Leave-In Spray on all hair types: fine, medium or coarse, straight, wavy, curly or coily.
- Don’t worry about staining, both sprays are transfer resistant and will not stain clothing, towels or bedding.
- The sprays will last until they are shampooed out, so are best used in conjunction with a full regimen of toning shampoo, conditioner and/or mask for maximum color deposit.
- Because of the additional benefits of the Toning Sprays, additional leave-in conditioners and/or styling products may not be needed. However, if your client wants to use these additional products, they can be applied after the toning spray is combed through damp hair.
Save time, banish unwanted warmth and discover how the new Matrix All-In-One Toning Leave-In Sprays can enhance your clients’ hair color and provide you with a brand-new profit opportunity in the salon.