Source: Courtesy of Redken
Redken Brand Ambassador Philip Foresto (@philipforesto) knows that his clients express themselves through their hair. And so he takes pride in creating a tailor-made approach for each guest, and his client Pritika was no exception. She came in with beautiful level 4 virgin hair, and Philip gave her the caramel highlights of her dreams. Check out how he created Pritika’s look below.
Balayage in Foils
- Section hair into four quadrants starting at the nape of the neck and working up the back of the head.
- Take diagonal back sub-sections and create large weaves with a soft backcomb.
- Paint the hair and then secure between two foils.
- Then, move towards the front of the head, starting with the temple areas, and work with a pie section up the head to the natural part. Use a large weave and soft tease at each section. Paint the hair and then secure between two foils.
- Process at room temperature for up to 50 minutes.
- Rinse and shampoo thoroughly.
Shades EQ Gloss Formula:
2oz. 06NB + 2oz. Shades EQ Processing Solution
- Apply globally.
- Process for 20 minutes.
Haircare and Styling: