Frizzy hair can be a pain to manage! With the help of Redken’s NEW Frizz Dismiss line and a few hacks from the one and only Sam Villa, you can give your clients the smooth, frizz-free locks they have always wanted!
Redken’s totally reinvented Frizz Dismiss haircare collection features Sulfate- and Sodium Chloride-free formulas and sustainably sourced Babassu Oil to fight frizz and guarantee silky smooth results with every use.
Here Redken Global Artistic Ambassador Sam Villa shares a few hot tips for using Redken’s NEW Frizz Dismiss line on your guests. Offer these up to your frizz clients next time they are in your chair and they will be amazed by the sleek, high shine results!
1. Want to control morning frizz on kinky to curly hair? Have your client evenly distribute Frizz Dismiss Anti-Static Oil Mist throughout her hair and sleep in a high ponytail with a satin pillowcase. This will help ensure soft, frizz-free curls in the a.m.
2. Have you heard of the praying hands product application technique? To evenly and effectively distribute Frizz Dismiss Rebel Tame leave-in cream, take small sections of hair, rub hands over each section in a praying hands positon, and slide out. This allows you to control frizz as you caress the cuticle.
3. Ever wonder how much Rebel Tame leave-in cream to apply? Here is a hot tip – Place your hand around your client’s hair like a ponytail with your thumb and index finger over the ponytail. Look at the circle to determine how much product to use.
4. Try the pin-it-down technique: Spray a generous amount of Frizz Dismiss Instant Deflate leave-in treatment on the top surface of the hair. Comb down the hair before drying to control expansion, fly aways and frizz. With a large- tooth comb, comb the hair down and pin large hairpins against the head, allowing the hair to air dry. Remove the pins and finish with your hands for a soft, smooth result.
5. T-Shirt Wrap Technique: Shampoo and Condition the hair with Redken’s New Frizz Dismiss shampoo and conditioner. Apply Frizz Dismiss Rebel Tame leave-in cream with the praying hands technique and finger comb the hair, (hair should squeak after application). Wrap the hair in a T-shirt or microfiber towel and scrunch excess water out of the hair to keep the cuticle compact. Finger comb and diffuse hair on low speed with cool air. Scrunch the hair with the t-shirt and your hands to create soft, frizz free curls!
Bio-Therapeutic NewBona NewBonika NewBelava NewCCampbell's NewCapillus NewScrummi NewShark Fin Shears NewVim & Vigr NewVita Coco NewWWarlord New#AAichi Scissors NewBBarberMate NewBerkeley NewBio-Therapeutic NewBona NewBonika NewBelava NewCCampbell's NewCapillus NewCLIF Bar NewClorox NewCaliber Pro Inc. NewCuravi NewDDrano NewDrinkpod NewDyerector NewDaylight NewDermalogic NewEECOHEADS NewEasydry NewEyeVac NewFfantastik NewFGBG Lifestyle NewGGamma+ NewGeorgia Pacific NewGlad NewHHint NewIIMAGE Skincare NewJJaguar NewJB Lashes NewKKaemark NewKARG NewKasho NewKenchii NewKettle Brand NewKIND NewLLaCroix NewLASHFOOD NewLeaf NewLG NewLysol NewMMarvy NewMD NewMedicool NewMelanin Haircare NewMinerva NewMrs. Meyer's NewMayakoba NewNOOlymp NewPPaper Not Foil NewPharmagel NewPodsy NewPoland Spring NewPopchips NewPrince & Spring NewProcare NewQQuest NewRRefectoCil NewSSalon Chair Guys NewScrummi NewShark Fin Shears NewSoapbox NewStephan NewStyleCraft NewTTakara Belmont NewTazo Tea NewTERRA Chips NewVVim & Vigr NewVita Coco NewWWarlord NewXYZZenToes NewZevia NewZUCA NewZuka New
- New Arrivals
- Barber Shop
- Shop Categories
- Store Locator