Source Courtesy Rosilianny Martinez-Moran
- Using the bronze end of the Kumdaori Ombre Highlighter sweep the bonze color into the crease blending higher as you move outwards towards the brow.
- Create a wing using the Kumadori Felt Tip Eyeliner. Start on the outside of the upper eyelid and draw a small line up towards the end of the eyebrow.
- Draw a second line starting from the top of the first line bringing it down on an angle towards the middle part of the eyelid. Continue applying eyeliner along the upper lash line. Fill in the wing outline if necessary.
- Starting at the inner part of the eye, line the lower tear line using the Kumadori Felt Tip Eyeliner bringing outwards and up to connect with the wing.
- Prep and prime skin by blending two to three pumps of Velvet Touch Primer onto the face.
- Perfect skin by applying two to three pumps of Luminous Foundation onto the High Density Brush. Buff into the skin until blended.
- Create a soft glow by sweeping the light end of the Kumadori Ombre Highlighter across the tops of the cheeks, down the bridge of the nose, and in the cupid's bow of the lip.
- Define the cheeks by sweeping the bronze end of the Kumadori Highlighter along the hairline and under the cheek bone using the Blush Brush.
- Complete the look by applying Kumadori Lipstick in Kumadori to the lips.
- Japonesque Velvet Touch Eyeshadow Primer
- Japonesque Kumadori Ombre Highlighter
- Japonesque Luminous Foundation
- Japonesque Velvet Touch Primer
- Japonesque Crease Blending Brush
- Japonesque Kumadori Felt Tip Eyeliner
- Japonesque Kumadori Lipstick
- Japonesque High Density Foundation Brush
- Japonesque Blush Brush