Source: Courtesy of Rosilianny Martinez-Moran
- Prime and brighten the eyelid with the Japonesque Velvet Touch Eyeshadow Primer.
- Using the Japonesque Crease Blending Brush define the inner and outer crease, as if outlining the eyelid, with shade Ocean Breeze from the Japonesque Lost in Tahiti Eyeshadow Palette.
- Using the Japonesque Crease Blending Brush, apply Island Life to the center of the lid, blending into the applied Ocean Breeze.
- Using the side of the Japonesque Eye Detailer Brush, mix and smudge shades Pearl and Ocean Breeze under the eye.
- Smudge shade Black Pearl into the upper and lower lash lines.
- Prep and illuminate skin by blending two to three pumps of Japonesque Radiance Primer onto the face.
- Even the complexion by dispensing two to three pumps of Japonesque Luminous Foundation onto the High Density Foundation Brush and blend into the skin.
- For added coverage, use Japonesque Perfecting Concealer under the eyes and on problem areas of the face pressing into place with a damp Japonesque Kumadori Beauty Sponge.