What It IsEasy to apply color correction for use over or under foundation to neutralize problem areas without drying, melting, or streaking.
What It Does
With the package conveniently designed for a brush belt or case, one stroke of the JAPONESQUE® Color Correcting Crayon applies a soft wash of color correcting pigment, and aids in the calming of skin with skin-loving vitamin E.
• Yellow and Purple– Neutralize pigment in freckles to ensure foundation doesn’t appear ashy or muddy. Usually applied to the cheek area. Purple will also bring brightness to dull skin. Usually applied to the sides of forehead and jawline.
• Peach and Orange will neutralize undereye darkness form veins. Applied directly under the hallows of the eyes.
• Green will neutralize redness from a blemish or skin sensitivity. Usually applied to the nose, cheek, and center of the forehead.
What Else You Need to KnowContains emollients which are known to soften and moisturize the skin. Also contains vitamin E which is an antioxidant that can reduce the formation of free radicals.
Draw stripes onto the skin over the areas of concern. Buff and blend using a Straight Foundation or Precision Concealer Brush to achieve a flawless finish.
*Please see product video above
- bvseo_sdk, undefined, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 0ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Http repsonse status: 404 - Not Found;