- SHOP CATEGORIES
- Dry Shampoo
- Cleansing Conditioner
- Oil & Serum
- In-Salon Service
- View All Hair Care
- FEATURED BRANDS:
- Authentic Beauty Concept
- Biolage IGK
- It's a 10 Haircare
- L'Oreal Professionel
- FEATURED BRANDS:
- Authentic Beauty Concepts
- It's a 10 Haircare
- Men's Shop
Tools & Accessories
- Brushes & Combs
- Business Tools
- Cleanser & Sanitizers
- Cotton & Wraps
- Cutting Tools
- Foils & Wraps
- Hair Accessories
- Pins & Clips
- Rods & Rollers
- View All Tools & Accessories
- Sanitation Essentials
- New Arrivals
- STORE LOCATOR
Plant-Based, No-Lift Ammonia Free Vegan Hair Color 3.5 oz.
Selected Shades & Availability
What It IsBrilliant color, zero damage. Biolage Haircolor is 82-100% plant-based, no-lift vegan hair color.
What It DoesBiolage Haircolor is deposit only, no lift, ammonia free, no-damage plant-based hair color. All formulas are vegan and contain no more than 10 ingredients.
What Else You Need to Know
Biolage Haircolor is deposit only and does not lift; however is designed for and can be used on natural or previously color-treated hair with the ability to deposit various reflects, depending on the use of one or more of the 20 shades.
• Available in 20 intermixable shades
• No developer needed, just add hot water
• Lasts up to 20 washes
• No metallic salts added
• Works with any traditional hair color - evene same day lightener
• Can lift out of hair
• Processing times: 10 min high shine toning, 15 min sheer all-over refreshing, 30 min all over grey blending up to 50%
• No shampoo needed after application - just rinse
Biolage color does not use any additives or fillers. Each potent formula is carefully crafted using the finest, traceable ingredients to deliver brilliant, healthy looking hair color.
• Used to add depth and background color.
• Harvested 1x per year in the Sojat region of Rajasthan, India.
• Purified for compatibly with oxidative hair color.
• Lifts out of the hair, no metallic salts.
• Used for cool reflects that fade on tone.
• Less than 10% used in any shade 5 pure dyes hand selected for the best compatibility with herbal ingredients.
• Used to adjust the intensity of other colorants & add intense shine.
• Harvested 1x per year in Rajasthan, India.
• Carefully selected and purified to maintain potency Increases shine by 80%.*
• Lasts 20+ washes and strengthens hair.*
*Clear, Cashew Beige, Lavender Blonde, Oat Beige, Mint Blonde, Rosehip Blonde
Coconut Oil: Helps formula mix easily to create the perfect texture, and provide smoothness and shine.
1. Cleanse hair with Biolage Clean Reset or Biolage R.A.W. shampoos. Color should be applied directly to clean, towel-dried hair.
2. Mix powder with hot water (122°F/50°C) using 1:3 ratio. Mixture will be HOT so allow to cool for several minutes. Depending on length and density of hair use 50-100g (1.8-3.5oz.) powder with 150-300mL (5.4-10.5 fl. oz.) of hot water.
3. Check that the mixture has cooled sufficiently by applying a small amount on your wrist. Wearing suitable disposable gloves, apply mixture with bowl and brush efficiently to desired areas.
4. Cover the hair and develop for 30 minutes. For optimal results, process under a secondary heating source (113°F/45°C). For maximum coverage: keep hair covered and develop for an additional 15 min without heat.
5. Massage and rinse until water becomes clear. Up to 2 applications in one packet. Always follow manufacturers packaged instructions.
*Any standard hot water kettle and color scale can be used
PRECAUTION: THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS INGREDIENTS WHICH MAY CAUSE SKIN IRRITATION ON CERTAIN INDIVIDUALS AND A PRELIMINARY TEST ACCORDING TO ACCOMPANYING DIRECTIONS SHOULD FIRST BE MADE. THIS PRODUCT MUST NOT BE USED FOR DYEING THE EYELASHES OR EYEBROWS; TO DO SO MAY CAUSE BLINDNESS. EXCLUSIVELY FOR THE USE OF PROFESSIONAL HAIRDRESSERS.
• Cashew Beige: CASSIA ANGUSTIFOLIA LEAF, COCOS NUCIFERA OIL/ COCONUT OIL, HC BLUE NO. 2, BASIC YELLOW 87
• Chamomile Gold: CASSIA ANGUSTIFOLIA LEAF, HENNA, COCOS NUCIFERA OIL/ COCONUT OIL
• Lavender Blonde:CASSIA ANGUSTIFOLIA LEAF, COCOS NUCIFERA OIL/COCONUT OIL, HC BLUE NO. 2 • Oat Beige: CASSIA ANGUSTIFOLIA LEAF, COCOS NUCIFERA OIL/ COCONUT OIL, HC BLUE NO. 2
• Rosehip Blonde: CASSIA ANGUSTIFOLIA LEAF, COCOS NUCIFERA OIL/ COCONUT OIL, HC BLUE NO.2, BASIC RED 51, SODIUM CHLORIDE
• Pinenut Beige: CASSIA ANGUSTIFOLIA LEAF, HENNA, COCOS NUCIFERA OIL/ COCONUT OIL, HC BLUE NO. 2
• Mint Blonde: CASSIA ANGUSTIFOLIA LEAF, COCOS NUCIFERA OIL/ COCONUT OIL, HC BLUE NO. 2, HC BLUE NO. 15
• Rhubarb Blonde: HENNA, COCOS NUCIFERA OIL/ COCONUT OIL, XANTHAN GUM, 3-METHYLAMINO-4-NITROPHENOXYETHANOL, HC BLUE NO. 2
• Hibiscus Blonde: CASSIA ANGUSTIFOLIA LEAF, HENNA, BENZYL ALCOHOL, COCOS NUCIFERA OIL/ COCONUT OIL, BASIC YELLOW 87, BASIC RED 51, SODIUM CHLORIDE
• Calendula Gold: CASSIA ANGUSTIFOLIA LEAF, HENNA, BENZYL ALCOHOL, COCOS NUCIFERA OIL/ COCONUT OIL, 3-METHYLAMINO-4-NITROPHENOXYETHANOL
• Goji Red: CASSIA ANGUSTIFOLIA LEAF, BENZYL ALCOHOL, COCOS NUCIFERA OIL/ COCONUT OIL, BASIC RED 51, BASIC YELLOW 87, SODIUM CHLORIDE
• Mulberry Violet: CASSIA ANGUSTIFOLIA LEAF, BENZYL ALCOHOL, COCOS NUCIFERA OIL/ COCONUT OIL, HC BLUE NO.2, BASIC RED 51, SODIUM CHLORIDE
• Plum Steel: CASSIA ANGUSTIFOLIA LEAF, HENNA, BENZYL ALCOHOL, HC BLUE NO. 2, COCOS NUCIFERA OIL/ COCONUT OIL, XANTHAN GUM, 3-METHYLAMINO-4-NITROPHENOXYTHENOL, BASIC YELLOW 87
• Ginger Copper: HENNA, COCOS NUCIFERA OIL/ COCONUT OIL
• Elderberry Violet: CASSIA ANGUSTIFOLIA LEAF, HENNA, BENZYL ALCOHOL, HC BLUE NO. 2, COCOS NUCIFERA OIL/ COCONUT OIL, XANTHAN GUM, BASIC YELLOW 87
• Cranberry Brown: HENNA, BENZYL ALCOHOL, CASSIA ANGUSTIFOLIA LEAF, HC BLUE NO. 2, COCOS NUCIFERA OIL/ COCONUT OIL, BASIC RED 51, BASIC YELLOW 87, XANTHAN GUM, SODIUM CHLORIDE
• Clove Brown: HENNA, CASSIA ANGUSTIFOLIA LEAF, BENZYL ALCOHOL, HC BLUE NO. 2, COCOS NUCIFERA OIL/ COCONUT OIL, BASIC YELLOW 87, XANTHAN GUM
• Chestnut Brown: HENNA, BENZYL ALCOHOL, HC BLUE NO.2, CASSIA ANGUSTIFOLIA LEAF, COCOS NUCIFERA OIL/ COCONUT OIL, BASIC YELLOW 87, 3 METHYLAMINO-4-NITROPHENOXYETHANOL, XANTHAN GUM
• Carob Brown: HENNA, CASSIA ANGUSTIFOLIA LEAF, BENZYL ALCOHOL, HC BLUE NO.2, COCOS NUCIFERA OIL/ COCONUT OIL, BASIC YELLOW 87, 3-METHYLAMINO-4-NITROPHENOXYETHANOL, XANTHAN GUM
• Clear: CASSIA ANGUSTIFOLIA LEAF, COCOS NUCIFERA OIL/ COCONUT OIL
Rated 5 out of 5 by Pauline4 from Plant-Based Biolage color My client loves the coverage it gives her. It leaves her hair in better condition.
Date published: 2021-09-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by Frogey from Great new product! I love it. I have a client that had been using the old henna and I talked her into the new. Covers all her white hair and leaves it shiny and healthy looking. I do leave it longer than the 10 minutes.
Date published: 2021-04-29
Rated 4 out of 5 by Jamiee from Organic color Good, i have this as an option for client who doesn’t want to use any chemicals . It does make the hair shiny , it smells good (some might not like it so much) I describe it as an earthy smell, doesn’t cover 100% gray but does tint it. It does darken hair and I have clients say how soft it makes the hair feel.
Date published: 2020-11-06
Rated 1 out of 5 by Chelle from Worst toner My hair originally was a level 12 bleached blonde. I wanted to blend my regrowth and tone the blonde. The only thing this did right was blend the line of demarcation. My blonde turned a unsettling yellow. I made sure to grab the cool toned lightest one. Wouldn't recommend using this to tone blondes. Maybe for a vibrant red. Most definitely great for color blends but that's about it.
Date published: 2020-09-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by Joiseyg from Blended gray I used 40g cashew beige and 10g carob brown. Had about 1” growth. Left on 30 mins with can and self heating cap over it. Cooled 15 mins with reg cap on. Color blended perfectly! Love it!!!
Date published: 2020-05-04
Rated 4 out of 5 by Beezy from Quick and easy Quick and easy color .. less back bar usage too I received a sample and it went a long way
Date published: 2020-01-28
Rated 4 out of 5 by badasshairbear from 4/5 So I've been waiting to try this since I saw it on Instagram. Here's my review after using it 3 times using multiple shades mixed. Pros: Hair is super Shiney after Colors are rich but no opaque Zero lift Covered my Grey hair Zero scalp irritation Doesn't stain skin too badly Nice warm, luxurious feel on the hair while processing Cons: Does not spread well, a little doesn't go a long way The smell is not very pleasant but not unbearable, extremely earthy I found it to have have a muting affect on violet hair using lavender hard to get all the lumps blended into a paste, I found I still had baby lumps after 2 minutes of mixing with a color brush. So as you can see the pros heavily outweigh the cons hence the 4/5 rating. For an all natural, clean henna I am impressed. Looking forward to playing with it more.
Date published: 2020-01-10
Rated 4 out of 5 by SoPru from Look what's new This will be great product for the ultra sensitive clients.
Date published: 2019-12-31
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 15ms
- reviews, product