What It Is
With the Lisbon Collection by OPI— consumers can embrace the bright, modern, trendy hues of this city. The entire palette really captures the light, bright, energetic yet charming feeling of Lisbon.
Libson Collection Colors Includes:
• Made It To the Seventh Hill!: Your nails will peak with this soft golden rose
• Lisbon Wants Moor OPI: Encore! Encore! Your nails will demand moor from this delicate pink.
• You’ve Got Nata On Me: Maybe not, but this provocative peach will tell all.
• Tagus in That Selfie!: Impossible to hide behind this bright pink. you’re tagged!
• No Turning Back From Pink Street: Dance ‘til dawn in this fabulous magenta.
• We Seafood and Eat It: Lobster never looked so good.
• Now Museum, Now You Don’t: We love this metallic red so much, we’d wear it for centuries!
• A Red-vival City: A red that never needs a comeback.
• Sun, Sea and Sand in My Pants: Shake it off and enjoy this sunshiny yellow.
• Closer Than You Might Belém: We’ll travel land and sea to get this coastal sea green.
• Tile Art to Warm Your Heart: Tile your nails with this exciting mosaic blue.
• Suzi Chases Portu-geese: White to excite. no more wild goose chase.
• Start by applying OPI Natural Nail Base Coat to clean, dry nails with cuticles pushed back.
• For a perfect polish, apply one stroke of nail lacquer down the center of the nail, followed by one stroke along each side of the nail.
• Apply a second coat of nail lacquer, pulling color over the tips of the nails. Shine, seal, and protect with one coat of OPI Top Coat, pulling it over the tips of the nails.
• For a mani that's dry to the touch in minutes, apply 2 drops of OPI DripDry Lacquer Drying Drops to each nail.
- bvseo_sdk, undefined, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 0ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Http repsonse status: 404 - Not Found;