What It Is
OPI partners with one of the biggest movie musicals of all time – Grease, celebrating it’s 40th anniversary. 12 limited edition nail polish shades offered in Nail Lacquer as inspired by the Pink Ladies and Greasers. Expect retro hues designed to capture Grease's fun and energetic spirit.
OPI Grease Collection Colors Includes:
• Don't Cry Over Spilled Milkshakes: One vanilla shake, two straws make this gel nail polish worth sharing.
• Meet a Boy Cute As Can Be: Dazzle your new beau with a hint of buttercup yellow.
• Summer Lovin' Having a Blast!: Maybe not, but this provocative peach gel nail polish will tell all.
• Was It All Just a Dream?: Rise and Shine! This turquoise blue gel nail polish is a dream come true.
• Teal Me More, Teal Me More: OPI is going steady with this real teal blue gel nail polish.
• Chills Are Multiplying!: Ten reasons to coat your nails with this icy blue gel nail polish.
• Frenchie Likes To Kiss?: Ready for a love affair with this alluring lavender gel nail polish?
• Pink Ladies Rule the School: This leader-of-the-pack pink gel polish makes the grade.
• Hopelessly Devoted to OPI: Give peach gel nail polish a chance… one of OPI’s newest trendsetting colors.
• You're the Shade That I Want: Ooh, ooh, ooh. This hot magenta gel nail polish offers plenty of cool shade.
• Tell Me About It Stud: This red gel nail polish is a summer lifesaver. Studly-Do-Right to the rescue!
• Danny & Sandy 4 Ever!: Boy meets girl…romantic nights ahead.
What It DoesNail lacquer is the original nail polish formula that reinvented quality nail color, your top choice if your client enjoys updating her manicure weekly.
1. Start by applying OPI Base Coat to clean, dry nails with cuticles pushed back.
2. For a perfect polish, apply one stroke of nail lacquer down the center of the nail, followed by one stroke along each side of the nail.
3. Then apply a second coat of nail lacquer, pulling color over the tips of the nails.
4. Shine, seal, and protect with one coat of OPI Top Coat, pulling it over the tips of the nails.
5. For a manicure that's dry to the touch in minutes, apply 2 drops of DripDry Lacquer Drying Drops to each nail.
- bvseo_sdk, undefined, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 0ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Http repsonse status: 404 - Not Found;