What It Is
Looking for the new and improved iNOA? Click here!
Ammonia-free permanent hair color with ODS² (oil-delivery system) technology.
What It Does
• INOA delivers reinforced coverage of up to 100% white hair, 50% more shine*, 6 weeks of intense hydration and nutrition, optimized scalp comfort and infinite color power.
• Lifts up to 3 levels
• INOA High Resist shades feature new patented technology which will work to keep the cool tone and combat brassiness for up to 8 weeks. New cutting edge technology creates a stronger connection for neutralizing blondes**
*When used with 20 volume, versus before coloring.
**Compared to existing INOA shades
What Else You Need to Know
• INOA should be used exclusively with INOA ODS² 10-volume, 20-volume or 30-volume Rich Developer
• The mixing ratio is 1:1
• Development time: 35 minutes
1. Measure 2.1 oz/60g of INOA ODS² Rich Developer into an INOA measuring cup or INOA doser for accuracy.
2. Add 1 tube (2.1 oz./60g) of INOA Suprême ODS² Color.
3. Mix together with a whisk until a smooth, creamy texture is obtained. Apply to dry, unwashed hair with an INOA Brush. When development time is complete, add a little warm water to the hair and gently emulsify thoroughly, and rinse until the water runs clear.
4. Shampoo twice with INOA Post-Shampoo.
INOA is formulated with breakthrough ODS² (Oil Delivery System) Technology, which uses the power of oil to maximize the effectiveness of the hair coloring process with ultimate respect for the condition of the hair fiber.