Bio-Therapeutic NewBona NewBonika NewBelava NewCCampbell's NewCapillus NewScrummi NewShark Fin Shears NewVim & Vigr NewVita Coco NewWWarlord New#AAichi Scissors NewBBarberMate NewBerkeley NewBio-Therapeutic NewBona NewBonika NewBelava NewCCampbell's NewCapillus NewCLIF Bar NewClorox NewCaliber Pro Inc. NewCuravi NewDDrano NewDrinkpod NewDyerector NewDaylight NewDermalogic NewEECOHEADS NewEasydry NewEyeVac NewFfantastik NewFGBG Lifestyle NewGGamma+ NewGeorgia Pacific NewGlad NewHHint NewIIMAGE Skincare NewJJaguar NewJB Lashes NewKKaemark NewKARG NewKasho NewKenchii NewKettle Brand NewKIND NewLLaCroix NewLASHFOOD NewLeaf NewLG NewLysol NewMMarvy NewMD NewMedicool NewMelanin Haircare NewMinerva NewMrs. Meyer's NewMayakoba NewNOOlymp NewPPaper Not Foil NewPharmagel NewPodsy NewPoland Spring NewPopchips NewPrince & Spring NewProcare NewQQuest NewRRefectoCil NewSSalon Chair Guys NewScrummi NewShark Fin Shears NewSoapbox NewStephan NewStyleCraft NewTTakara Belmont NewTazo Tea NewTERRA Chips NewVVim & Vigr NewVita Coco NewWWarlord NewXYZZenToes NewZevia NewZUCA NewZuka New
- New Arrivals
- Barber Shop
- Shop Categories
- Store Locator
Bond Perfector No. 2
What It Is
Step 2 of the revolutionary, 3-step OLAPLEX professional system in a large 67.62oz. size. OLAPLEX lets you lighten your client’s hair to levels never thought possible before, without compromising the integrity of the hair. Bond Perfector No. 2 can also be used as a mini bond building treatment and as a cutting lotion.
What It Does
One ingredient changes everything! Developed by two of the world’s leading PhD’s in Materials and Chemistry, Dr. Eric Pressly and Dr. Craig Hawker, a single active ingredient OLAPLEX was designed to reconnect the disulfide sulfur bonds broken by the process of permanent hair coloring and lightening.
• From base color to balayage, OLAPLEX multiplies bonds making hair stronger, healthier, while color lasts longer with more vibrancy
• OLAPLEX gives you the confidence, the insurance, the ability, not to be stressed out worrying if your client's hair is going to break
• You will see the difference the first time you open the foils and rinse - your drain will not be full of broken hair
• Your client will notice their hair being softer, shinier, easier to manage with less frizz for weeks
• Works with all manufacturers’ formulas, from lightener to color
• Free of silicones, oils, aldehydes, parabens and gluten
• Simple to use - the professional OLAPLEX service consists of just 3 easy steps
• Recommended service price: $40-$75 (including Hair Perfector No. 3 for take home)
What Else You Need to Know
• If you add too much OLAPLEX to your lightener, hair will not lift! Do not use more than 1/8oz. OLAPLEX to 1oz. bleach powder mixed with developer. Pay careful attention to scoop size. Many powders contain 1/2oz. or 15g scoops.
• Mix your bleach powder with developer thoroughly first, then add OLAPLEX. Do not mix OLAPLEX directly into the bleach powder. After everything is mixed together, you can add more bleach powder for consistency.
• Bond Perfector No. 2 can be also used as a mini bond building treatment. Up to 200 mini treatments in each 67.62oz bottle. Recommended service price: $5
Following step 1 of the OLAPLEX in-salon service, rinse out haircolor and apply Bond Perfector No. 2 for a minimum of 5 minutes. Rinse, shampoo, and condition. You can even leave it in the hair to use as a cutting lotion.
Additional uses for Bond Perfector No. 2:
• To use as a mini treatment: Clarify hair if there is any product build up present. Rinsing will suffice if hair is clean. Towel dry, then apply a generous amount of No. 2 for a minimum of 10 minutes. Shampoo and condition! This pairs great prior to a haircut or blow-dry and is a fantastic way to introduce clients to OLAPLEX.
• To use as a cutting lotion: Apply to dry or wet hair and cut. This is great for clients who do not have color or chemical services performed.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Stacy from High light with Olaplex I can’t even imagine without olaplex for any kind of bleaching service. Must use.
Date published: 2021-12-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by Katie from Pump is convenient! I love having this in a large container and with a pump!
Date published: 2021-04-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bertha from Oplex Best product to use while having a service like volor or highlites .It protects the hair like you wouldnt belive .plus all the products in this line are Great !!!!! A Wonderful product to have in salon an to send clients home .A Must Buy.
Date published: 2019-12-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by Akel from The best 30 year hair stylist here. Some things you just HAVE TO HAVE. This is one of them.
Date published: 2019-09-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kierra from Love It! Will never finish a hair service without using the N.2 bond perfector! Love it!
Date published: 2019-07-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by HairbydestinyL from Miracle Product! As we all know during lightening process olaplex no 1 is to multiply the bond reducing breakage during the process! But the no 2 is magic! Its what seal the deal! It strengthen the hair drasticly making it softer and shinier even after bleaching! 100% recommend to all stylists!
Date published: 2019-07-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by Southloop hair guru from The best ever! Bond perfector 2 is my go to. I love the larger size. So convenient for my back bar!
Date published: 2019-04-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by Samantha from Absolutely in love with Olaplex!!! I tell all of my clients Olaplex is literally gold in a bottle! The #2 & #3 smell like Heaven and I’m dying to buy the shampoo and conditioner!
Date published: 2019-03-14
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 5ms
- reviews, product