- SHOP CATEGORIES
- Dry Shampoo
- Cleansing Conditioner
- Oil & Serum
- In-Salon Service
- View All Hair Care
- Nail Color
- Gel Color
- Nail Art
- Nail Enhancements
- Nail Care
- Nail Treatments
- Nail Color Remover & Thinner
- Nail Tools
- View All Nails
- Men's Shop
Tools & Accessories
- Brushes & Combs
- Business Tools
- Cleanser & Sanitizers
- Cotton & Wraps
- Cutting Tools
- Foils & Wraps
- Hair Accessories
- Pins & Clips
- Rods & Rollers
- View All Tools & Accessories
- New Arrivals
- Classes & Shows
- STORES & EVENTS
Traveling Stylist Kit - 30 applications
"I am a natural level 6 baby fine hair, I will NOT lighten my hair without using OLAPLEX. It truly keeps the integrity of my hair while allowing me to be the platinum blonde I am meant to be. - Meghan H., Beauty Guru
What It Is
Steps 1 & 2 of the revolutionary, 3-step OLAPLEX professional system in a convenient travel kit. OLAPLEX lets you lighten your client’s hair to levels never thought possible before, without compromising the integrity of the hair Traveling Stylist Kit is perfect for on-location use for up to 30 applications.
• (1) 3.3oz. Olaplex Bond Multiplier No. 1
• (2) 3.3oz. Olaplex Bond Perfector No. 2
*Note: Olaplex Hair Perfector No. 3 is sold separately. Recommended purchase of 2-4 Olaplex Hair Perfector No. 3 in conjunction with the Salon Intro Kit to complete the 3-step system service.
What It Does
One ingredient changes everything! Developed by two of the world’s leading PhD’s in Materials and Chemistry, Dr. Eric Pressly and Dr. Craig Hawker, a single active ingredient OLAPLEX was designed to reconnect the disulfide sulfur bonds broken by the process of permanent hair coloring and lightening.
• From base color to balayage, OLAPLEX multiplies bonds making hair stronger, healthier, while color lasts longer with more vibrancy
• OLAPLEX gives you the confidence, the insurance, the ability, not to be stressed out worrying if your client's hair is going to break
• You will see the difference the first time you open the foils and rinse - your drain will not be full of broken hair
• Your client will notice their hair being softer, shinier, easier to manage with less frizz for weeks
• Works with all manufacturers’ formulas, from lightener to color
• Free of silicones, oils, aldehydes, parabens and gluten
• Simple to use - the professional OLAPLEX service consists of just 3 easy steps
• Recommended service price: $40-$75 (including Hair Perfector No. 3 for take home)
What Else You Need to Know
• If you add too much OLAPLEX to your lightener, hair will not lift! Do not use more than 1/8oz. OLAPLEX to 1oz. bleach powder mixed with developer. Pay careful attention to scoop size. Many powders contain 1/2oz. or 15g scoops.
• Mix your bleach powder with developer thoroughly first, then add OLAPLEX. Do not mix OLAPLEX directly into the bleach powder. After everything is mixed together, you can add more bleach powder for consistency.
1. OLAPLEX Bond Multiplier No. 1: Add directly into lightener or color after mixing in developer.
• For balayage: For 1-2oz (30-60g) of lightener powder (not including developer), add 1/16oz (2ml) OLAPLEX No.1. For less than 1oz (30g) of lightener powder (not including developer), add 1/32oz (1ml) OLAPLEX No.1. Do NOT bump developer.
• For on-scalp/global application: For 1-2oz (30-60g) of lightener powder (not including developer), add 1/16oz (2ml) OLAPLEX No.1. For less than 1oz (30g) of lightener powder (not including developer), add 1/32oz (1ml) OLAPLEX No.1. Do NOT bump developer.
• For lightener in foils: For 1-2oz (30-60g) of lightener powder (not including developer), add 1/8oz (3.75ml) OLAPLEX No.1 Bond Multiplier. For less than 1oz (30g) of lightener powder (not including developer), add 1/16oz (2ml) OLAPLEX No.1. Do NOT bump developer.
2. OLAPLEX Bond Perfector No. 2: After rinsing haircolor, apply for a minimum of 5 minutes then rinse, shampoo, and condition. You can even leave it in the hair to use as a cutting lotion.
3. OLAPLEX Hair Perfector No. 3: The client is to apply a generous amount to wet towel-dried hair and leave on for a minimum of 10 minutes, then rinse, shampoo and condition. This is NOT a conditioning treatment to be left on the hair and should be shampooed out of hair at the end. The longer it is left on, the more effective it is, 10 minutes is recommended and may be left on for longer periods of time for even better results. This may be used more than once a week if necessary.*Note: The client takes the Hair Perfector No. 3 home to use once a week. Build into the service price, not a retail product.
Traveling Stylist Kit - 30 applications is rated out of 5 by 122.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Brenda from Must have This is a must have product in every salon. It's excellent for those hilift clients and a must have! You won't get breakage. I love this product.
Date published: 2019-12-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from I Love It I love this product is wonderful when working on the hair of any client helps me to get healthy hair when bleaching hair
Date published: 2019-12-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jackie from Absolutely Amazing!! My hair hasn’t felt this good since I was a little girl. I can’t believe how healthy it is after one treatment. I’ve read a lot of reviews and watched many videos about Olapkex 1 & 2, but was still a little skeptical because the kit is a little pricey. It does not disappoint and very much worth the investment.
Date published: 2019-10-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sammyb from Love It!!!! Such an amazing product!!!!!I use with all my lightening servies!!!!!Me and my clients are so thankful for olaplex!!!!
Date published: 2019-09-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by Clara from Olaplex is the best This product has saved so many of my clients hair. I absolutely love olaplex. It keeps mine, and my clients have healthy and keeps the integrity of the hair!! Best product in the world!
Date published: 2019-09-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by Susie from It is amazing!! Have to use to understand! I have used it as a treatment, in color, and in bleach and the results of the hair is so much better!!
Date published: 2019-08-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by Samantha from Perfect for on the road hairstylist I was incredibly happy to use this on the road. Easy access and simply system. So happy with the results.
Date published: 2019-08-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by Michelle from Great protection I had a blonde client that wanted even more blonde. Bought Olaplex for the first time and it was perfect for her hair. I’ll be using this product from here on out.
Date published: 2019-08-01
- bvseo_sdk, undefined, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, timer 4ms, 0ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo_sdk, undefined, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 0ms
- reviews, product