Vim & Vigr NewVita Coco NewW#AAbove Shears NewAichi Scissors NewBBaby Tress NewBarberMate NewBelava NewBerkeley NewBona NewCCaliber Pro Inc. NewCLIF Bar NewClorox NewColle NewCuravi NewDDaylight Company NewDermalogic NewDrano NewEEasydry NewEyeVac NewFfantastik NewFGBG Lifestyle NewGGamma & Bross NewGeorgia Pacific NewGlad NewGlow Skincare NewHHint NewIJJB Lashes NewKKAZMALEJE NewKettle Brand NewKIND NewLLaCroix NewLASHFOOD NewLeaf NewLysol NewMMarvy NewMayakoba NewMD NewMelanin Haircare NewMoroccanoilMrs. Meyer's Newmyteamcape NewNOOlymp NewPPaper Not Foil NewPartex NewPebco Protools NewPoland Spring NewPopchips NewPrince & Spring NewProcare NewPYM NewQQuest NewRRoidmi NewSSalon Chair Guys NewScrummi NewSeaBar NewSmockers NewSoapbox NewStephan NewStyleCraft NewSupercut NewTTazo Tea NewTERRA Chips NewVVim & Vigr NewVita Coco NewWXYZZevia NewZuka New
- New Arrivals
- Barber Shop
- Shop Categories
- Store Locator
Salon Intro Kit - 140 applications
What It Is
Steps 1 & 2 of the revolutionary, 3-step OLAPLEX professional system in a salon introductory kit. OLAPLEX lets you lighten your client’s hair to levels never thought possible before, without compromising the integrity of the hair. Salon Intro Kit is perfect for in-salon use for up to 140 applications.
• (1) 17.75oz. Olaplex Bond Multiplier No. 1
• (2) 17.75oz. Olaplex Bond Perfector No. 2
*Note: Olaplex Hair Perfector No. 3 is sold separately. Recommended purchase of 10-12 Olaplex Hair Perfector No. 3 in conjunction with the Salon Intro Kit to complete the 3-step system service.
What It Does
One ingredient changes everything! Developed by two of the world’s leading PhD’s in Materials and Chemistry, Dr. Eric Pressly and Dr. Craig Hawker, a single active ingredient OLAPLEX was designed to reconnect the disulfide sulfur bonds broken by the process of permanent hair coloring and lightening.
• From base color to balayage, OLAPLEX multiplies bonds making hair stronger, healthier, while color lasts longer with more vibrancy.
• OLAPLEX gives you the confidence, the insurance, the ability, not to be stressed out worrying if your client's hair is going to break.
• You will see the difference the first time you open the foils and rinse. Your drain will not be full of broken hair.
• Your client will notice their hair being softer, shinier, easier to manage with less frizz for weeks.
• Works with all manufacturers’ formulas, from lightener to color.
• Free of silicones, oils, aldehydes, parabens and gluten.
• Simple to use - the professional OLAPLEX service consists of just 3 easy steps.
• Recommended service price: $40-$75 (including Hair Perfector No. 3 for take home)
What Else You Need to Know
• If you add too much OLAPLEX to your lightener, hair will not lift! Do not use more than 1/8oz. OLAPLEX to 1oz. bleach powder mixed with developer. Pay careful attention to scoop size. Many powders contain 1/2oz. or 15g scoops.
• Mix your bleach powder with developer thoroughly first, then add OLAPLEX. Do not mix OLAPLEX directly into the bleach powder. After everything is mixed together, you can add more bleach powder for consistency.
1. OLAPLEX Bond Multiplier No. 1: Add directly into lightener or color after mixing in developer.
• For balayage: For 1-2oz (30-60g) of lightener powder (not including developer), add 1/16oz (2ml) OLAPLEX No.1. For less than 1oz (30g) of lightener powder (not including developer), add 1/32oz (1ml) OLAPLEX No.1. Do NOT bump developer.
• For on-scalp/global application: For 1-2oz (30-60g) of lightener powder (not including developer), add 1/16oz (2ml) OLAPLEX No.1. For less than 1oz (30g) of lightener powder (not including developer), add 1/32oz (1ml) OLAPLEX No.1. Do NOT bump developer.
• For lightener in foils: For 1-2oz (30-60g) of lightener powder (not including developer), add 1/8oz (3.75ml) OLAPLEX No.1 Bond Multiplier. For less than 1oz (30g) of lightener powder (not including developer), add 1/16oz (2ml) OLAPLEX No.1. Do NOT bump developer.
2. OLAPLEX Bond Perfector No. 2: After rinsing haircolor, apply for a minimum of 5 minutes then rinse, shampoo, and condition. You can even leave it in the hair to use as a cutting lotion.
3. OLAPLEX Hair Perfector No. 3: The client is to apply a generous amount to wet towel-dried hair and leave on for a minimum of 10 minutes, then rinse, shampoo and condition. This is NOT a conditioning treatment to be left on the hair and should be shampooed out of hair at the end. The longer it is left on, the more effective it is, 10 minutes is recommended and may be left on for longer periods of time for even better results. This may be used more than once a week if necessary. *Note: The client takes the Hair Perfector No. 3 home to use once a week. Build into the service price, not a retail product.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Isabel from Olaplex Leaves the hair very soft after every chemical use, also I’m less worried about damaging someone’s hair, love it!
Date published: 2022-06-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by Salon Pure from Great product We love this line and use it frequently at our salon. I only wish I could get No. 1 as a stand alone - I tend to have an abundance of No.2 and wish I didn't have to purchasethe kit to get the No.1 - not really an issue - it would just be nice! Great product and great service from SC.
Date published: 2022-05-23
Rated 3 out of 5 by beachgirl from Is it worth the money ? I’m not thoroughly convinced it’s the best like people rave about . Not entirely sure it’s worth the money
Date published: 2022-05-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by Aracely Esthetician from Olaplex the best Olaplex treatment is absolutely the best in hair care! I just wished they would have added at very least a sample size of the hair mask, oil, etc.
Date published: 2022-03-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by HeyD from No Olaplex, no highlights We decided not to do highlights (level 7 and up) if clients don’t want us to use Olaplex. This is our safety product. We charge separately and lots of our clients feel confident when we are using it.
Date published: 2022-02-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by Victoria from Must Have! This product is a must-have for all serious stylists and salons!
Date published: 2022-01-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Excellent It’s an excellent product I will continue to get over and over
Date published: 2021-09-26
Rated 4 out of 5 by Lyndsay from OlaPlex Product is great I just wish they sold the treatment separate
Date published: 2021-08-23
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 4ms
- reviews, product