- SHOP CATEGORIES
- Dry Shampoo
- Cleansing Conditioner
- Oil & Serum
- In-Salon Service
- View All Hair Care
- FEATURED BRANDS:
- Authentic Beauty Concept
- It's a 10 Haircare
- L'Oreal Professionel
- FEATURED BRANDS:
- Authentic Beauty Concepts
- It's a 10 Haircare
- Cutting Tools
- Skin Care
- Body Care
- Hair Removal
- Barber Shop
- Sanitation Essentials
- New Arrivals
- STORE LOCATOR
Salon Intro Kit - 140 applications
What It Is
Steps 1 & 2 of the revolutionary, 3-step OLAPLEX professional system in a salon introductory kit. OLAPLEX lets you lighten your client’s hair to levels never thought possible before, without compromising the integrity of the hair. Salon Intro Kit is perfect for in-salon use for up to 140 applications.
• (1) 17.75oz. Olaplex Bond Multiplier No. 1
• (2) 17.75oz. Olaplex Bond Perfector No. 2
*Note: Olaplex Hair Perfector No. 3 is sold separately. Recommended purchase of 10-12 Olaplex Hair Perfector No. 3 in conjunction with the Salon Intro Kit to complete the 3-step system service.
What It Does
One ingredient changes everything! Developed by two of the world’s leading PhD’s in Materials and Chemistry, Dr. Eric Pressly and Dr. Craig Hawker, a single active ingredient OLAPLEX was designed to reconnect the disulfide sulfur bonds broken by the process of permanent hair coloring and lightening.
• From base color to balayage, OLAPLEX multiplies bonds making hair stronger, healthier, while color lasts longer with more vibrancy.
• OLAPLEX gives you the confidence, the insurance, the ability, not to be stressed out worrying if your client's hair is going to break.
• You will see the difference the first time you open the foils and rinse. Your drain will not be full of broken hair.
• Your client will notice their hair being softer, shinier, easier to manage with less frizz for weeks.
• Works with all manufacturers’ formulas, from lightener to color.
• Free of silicones, oils, aldehydes, parabens and gluten.
• Simple to use - the professional OLAPLEX service consists of just 3 easy steps.
• Recommended service price: $40-$75 (including Hair Perfector No. 3 for take home)
What Else You Need to Know
• If you add too much OLAPLEX to your lightener, hair will not lift! Do not use more than 1/8oz. OLAPLEX to 1oz. bleach powder mixed with developer. Pay careful attention to scoop size. Many powders contain 1/2oz. or 15g scoops.
• Mix your bleach powder with developer thoroughly first, then add OLAPLEX. Do not mix OLAPLEX directly into the bleach powder. After everything is mixed together, you can add more bleach powder for consistency.
1. OLAPLEX Bond Multiplier No. 1: Add directly into lightener or color after mixing in developer.
• For balayage: For 1-2oz (30-60g) of lightener powder (not including developer), add 1/16oz (2ml) OLAPLEX No.1. For less than 1oz (30g) of lightener powder (not including developer), add 1/32oz (1ml) OLAPLEX No.1. Do NOT bump developer.
• For on-scalp/global application: For 1-2oz (30-60g) of lightener powder (not including developer), add 1/16oz (2ml) OLAPLEX No.1. For less than 1oz (30g) of lightener powder (not including developer), add 1/32oz (1ml) OLAPLEX No.1. Do NOT bump developer.
• For lightener in foils: For 1-2oz (30-60g) of lightener powder (not including developer), add 1/8oz (3.75ml) OLAPLEX No.1 Bond Multiplier. For less than 1oz (30g) of lightener powder (not including developer), add 1/16oz (2ml) OLAPLEX No.1. Do NOT bump developer.
2. OLAPLEX Bond Perfector No. 2: After rinsing haircolor, apply for a minimum of 5 minutes then rinse, shampoo, and condition. You can even leave it in the hair to use as a cutting lotion.
3. OLAPLEX Hair Perfector No. 3: The client is to apply a generous amount to wet towel-dried hair and leave on for a minimum of 10 minutes, then rinse, shampoo and condition. This is NOT a conditioning treatment to be left on the hair and should be shampooed out of hair at the end. The longer it is left on, the more effective it is, 10 minutes is recommended and may be left on for longer periods of time for even better results. This may be used more than once a week if necessary. *Note: The client takes the Hair Perfector No. 3 home to use once a week. Build into the service price, not a retail product.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Excellent It’s an excellent product I will continue to get over and over
Date published: 2021-09-26
Rated 4 out of 5 by Lyndsay from OlaPlex Product is great I just wish they sold the treatment separate
Date published: 2021-08-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mafia Hairdresser from I can't and won't live without Oleplex. The intro kit gives me plenty of No. 1 and No. 2 for my bleach and highlight clients. I can de-colorize the darkest colored hair all the way to white with Oleplex. I can't and won't live without Oleplex.
Date published: 2021-04-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from The best Olaplex always gives me the extra comfort when putting chemicals on clients with less than perfect hair
Date published: 2021-04-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by Angelique from Impossible to top- I wish I could give more stars Olaplex has changed my game and this entire industry. A product that stands above the rest, there truly is no comparison. It can be used in so many different ways. Perms are completely different for the better because of Olaplex. No more stinky hair for the client. Did you know when adding Olaplex to a perm, the hair can be washed right away?!! 0 negative effects to the curl pattern. I use Olaplex No. 2 for so many things too. °Mini treatments °barrier during blonding services to protect previously lifted hair °in place of clear in direct dye °cutting lotion There are literally so many ways to use each of these products. No. 3 home treatment with direct dye called a "color bomb" for those vivid clients who need an extra overlay between appointments No.5 cap and place under the dryer for a deep conditioning treatment No.6 and No.7 I style every client with these two products. I also drop a few drops of No. 7 in my color for intense shine. Hands down the best way to protect. Limitless opportunities to expand your income. Best decision I made as a stylist was bringing Olaplex to my services.
Date published: 2021-02-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by Beauty from Best hair system I have been using this on myself and clients and it is amazing my hair feels so much better and is a lot healthier too
Date published: 2021-02-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mary K8 from An actual miracle I’ve been wearing extensions for about 15 years and my hair won’t grow past my shoulders. Between anemia, vitamin deficiencies on top of highlighting my naturally level 7 hair, my hair wouldn’t grow anymore and it used to grow as long as I let it. I’m finally so excited about my own hair, I can’t wait to ditch my extensions once and for all! Thank you Olaplex, you have no idea how happy you’ve made me!
Date published: 2020-12-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by TeaRex from Stylists Best Friend! Olaplex is one of the best inventions to make it into our salons and our hearts! Its a great tool for introducing clients that are wary of color and lightner into a service with a “feel of confidence and security.”
Date published: 2019-12-16
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 5ms
- reviews, product