What It Is
A slide cutting shear designed to protect the integrity of hair when sliding blades down the hair strand.
What It Does
Slide cutting in general can be destructive to the hair strand when a normal shear is used without the proper technique. This shear allows stylists to slide and glide through the hair easily and protect the integrity of their guest's hair. Techniques like slicing, channel cutting, pinch and talk, and even point cutting take on a softer and smoother touch because the shear is designed to allow the hair to slip as it's being cut.
What Else You Need to Know
• Blade Material: proprietary Japanese Molybdenum Alloy which has been Cryogenically Tempered.
• Forward Set Thumb: puts hands in a natural, neutral position for reduced repetitive wrist and shoulder strain inquires.
• Blade Design: curved design to facilitate sliding effortlessly through hair.
• Tension System: Adjustable Flat Tension System with ball bearings, which stabilize the blades for longer wear and batter resharpening.
• Pivot Point: Wide Polymer Inlay eliminates metal-to- metal wear, extending the life of the shear indefinitely.
• Edge Design: Smooth Slide blade finish allows this shear to slide cut even dry hair without damaging the cuticle. Ideal for all motion cutting techniques.
• Handle Design: Sculpted handle for a wide variety of cutting positions while maintaining positive ergonomics.
- bvseo_sdk, undefined, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 0ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Http repsonse status: 404 - Not Found;